What about a house?

what would be cool is if you found an abandoned home, randomly some where on the island and you had to fix it up and build attachments to it that would be really cool! lol build a school for the pig men to train them to be construction workers and gardeners!

I think it would be a good idea if the cost was high enough to suggest that you have been capable of surviving the night all on your own, kind of like an end game recipe.

You could add a work bench inside that unlocks furniture recipe's, beds, wardrobes, more permanant versions of previous items including light sources.

Say 1000 research points and like 20 planks, 30 cut stones. sounds like something you wouldn't be able to just put together the moment you start.

Outward appearance could resemble a pigs house, maybe slightly more impressive.

make it 10000 instead of 1000, and 300 stones instead of 30.

as an end game thing, this might be ok, just to extend the playtime of each individual life you play, but with 1000 cost and 30 stone it would take maybe 20 days to build it? even less if you really concentrate on getting what you need to build it.

I mean, 1000 points are only 20 grass tufts, you can gather 20 grasstufts in half a day.

Yeah I think it would require atleast 100.000 research points or even more. Material wise many stones, wood, and much more. In short as an end game object it should really be an end game object, it need to cost a lot of time and resources.

Nah, don't like the house idea. The feel of the game is more campsite I think. And as others said, it would be to easy managing the nights.

Although I would approve of the tent having a more campy function. And other ways to homeify you'r camp.

I agree. Giving us all the tools to make a camp separately, which can then be combined to make a home-base, is much more compelling and satisfying I think. The type of camps we can currently make pretty much do everything we need them to.

A fence would be also okay, so you can have a safe place to be.

The House would just take too much space in the view field, or is it a pig house?

And if i would build a house I want to keep playing.

This game should not have an end!! All ends with the dead!! :D

Hmm.. but if we would have a cabinet or something to build, so we could change our character with that, than could the tent and the little house be our sleep "station" the cheap and an a expensive version.

What do you mean?

make it 10000 instead of 1000, and 300 stones instead of 30.

as an end game thing, this might be ok, just to extend the playtime of each individual life you play, but with 1000 cost and 30 stone it would take maybe 20 days to build it? even less if you really concentrate on getting what you need to build it.

I mean, 1000 points are only 20 grass tufts, you can gather 20 grasstufts in half a day.

1 grass tuft gives you 20 points 20 grass tufts gives you 400