• Minerals
    • Condiment
    • Other
    • I don't want new food group
  2. 2. Should they add more food

3. 3. What food group they should add more food in

4. 4. Should there be more than 1 favorite food

5. 5. Should they add more food group for dishes

There are currently more recipes than needed. Most go unused from either ignorance or the dish being bad. I think some bad recipes, mostly vegetable based ones, should get a bit of a rebalancing more than new food be added. But not recipes like fistful of jam or meatballs which are supposed to be bad.

If new food were to be added I'd want it to be added for purpose rather than just randomly. Like a cave update which adds more food down there and consequently more recipes.

I have ALWAYS wanted more fruits besides just berries and more veggies besides just carrots, available to just find growing around. To the point where I've resorted to using mods that do this, for a long time.

dstcivday2pineapples.thumb.png.2a63b1b171c5558dece692efdd2b1fff.png

04wendymurdersatree.png.19b6835cd756ed9eafb5daf35d8ea263.png

oopsberries.thumb.png.02621d45b9de2e1c2dcb37e26dfed1ea.png

(Pineapples, regular apples, different-color berries:  "Birds, Berries and Trees with Friends" or whatever that mod's long-ass name is.)

imisstheoldfarmingdangit.png.866d7b92fb808df973e2cdd720571a57.png

Pickle It!:  Potatoes, onions, beets, radishes, cucumbers, and cabbages--long before any of these reached the actual game.
(I keep using this one same picture to represent:  crops, farming, gardening, veggies--but that's only because it's my best-centered and lit one.  : P)

starvania.thumb.png.e44c4cf46dfb501fcb39f41558f7ed2a.png

...and pickling, because why should meat be the ONLY type of food you can preserve? (pickle barrel in the back there)

charlieandthepeaches.png.42776f73ebabd4dcb54d8dd24e96e2ac.png

Tea and Trees:  Peach trees (pictured here), mango trees, tea leaves, something else I'm forgetting right now

doublecherry.png.3eb431835eca23bf4d8706cb0f178c56.png

And of course: The Cherry Forest.
These are all nice mods, but there's one big problem:  Console players can't access them.

Of course, I can only vote for ONE food group/type in this quiz, so if I could have _any_ new food item added to the game, I'd choose fruit.  We DID get some more veggies with Warly/the farming update (although you can still ONLY get them from a farm), but fruit is still really, really limited.

#justiceforfruits
#fruitsforconsoleplayers

...Notorious

Archived