Pig King Appearance

8 minutes ago, ShadowDuelist said:

ooooor.... they could introduce a new race of boars, with an elder king. Maybe those that escaped the Gnaw.

I kinda thought it would be too hopeful, but...

I'd love if they were able to spawn as the secondary dark forest village. Would be a really appropriate environment to find them in.

1 hour ago, ShadowDuelist said:

ooooor.... they could introduce a new race of boars, with an elder king. Maybe those that escaped the Gnaw.

eh i always liked the irony of some merms actually coming from pigs, so pigs are discriminating against people who used to be the same species as them if some escaped i'd feel like if they were somehow able to escape it'd destroy the irony

4 hours ago, ShadowDuelist said:

More pig/boar lore please. Probably would be a nice closure for the portal arc.

3 hours ago, Dextops said:

eh i always liked the irony of some merms actually coming from pigs, so pigs are discriminating against people who used to be the same species as them if some escaped i'd feel like if they were somehow able to escape it'd destroy the irony

um.png

10 hours ago, Dextops said:

racism in a nutshell

Archived