[Game Update] - 497197

• Developer

Changes:

• Added Steam Workshop Translations to the Options menu.
  • Reduced the fuel value of all turfs
  • Reduced the cost of Potted Ferns and Potted Succulents

Fixes:

• Ancient Guardian won’t go into sleep animation when stunned now
  • Fixed a crash when crafting from containers on a dedicated server
  • Fixed mighty Wolfgang’s speed multiplier when using the Cane and Magiluminescence
  • Fixed crafting turfs with the Terra Firma Tamper

View full update

• Like 18
  • Thanks 1
  • GL Happy 3

Since you might be looking around for changes, would it be possible to reduce the construction cost of the lunar siphonator after the moonstorm has been done more then once? I like the event/boss, but needing to get 30 glass, 15 moongleams, and 3 statics every time you want to challenge it gets fairly painful, especially since the storm can be dangerous to base builds.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Maxil20 said:

Since you might be looking around for changes, would it be possible to reduce the construction cost of the lunar siphonator after the moonstorm has been done more then once? I like the event/boss, but needing to get 30 glass, 15 moongleams, and 3 statics every time you want to challenge it gets fairly painful, especially since the storm can be dangerous to base builds.

Better yet, make the green amulet work for construction sites.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Well-met said:

Better yet, make the green amulet work for construction sites.

I think this is something they're resistant to, as much as I like the idea and thematically fitting it might be.

I remember Scott had been watching and talking on someone's twitch stream about the construction amulet and his dislike for it because they can't have expensive recipes without it just being cut in half by the amulet, so I suppose the construction project is Klei's way of making expensive recipes without having it be affected in any way by the construction amulet.

Don't necessarily agree with it myself, just wanted to share this to provide possible context on why they might not like the idea.

Edit: Here's the exact quotes : )

Spoiler

image0.png

Edited by Hornete
  • Like 4
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Hornete said:

I think this is something they're resistant to, as much as I like the idea and thematically fitting it might be.

I remember Scott had been watching and talking on someone's twitch stream about the construction amulet and his dislike for it because they can't have expensive recipes without it just being cut in half by the amulet, so I suppose the construction project is Klei's way of making expensive recipes without having it be affected in any way by the construction amulet.

Don't necessarily agree with it myself, just wanted to share this to provide possible context on why they might not like the idea.

And yet they made the marble armor and boat equipment ultra cheap, strange.

12 minutes ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

but green gems is already expensive, is the only useful gem (aside for orange for orange amulet) in late game

edit: oh i guess the problem comes from dupping with amulet+staff

that's the only issue i see in that as well, although I'm not too sure how the duping is any less expensive since you still need a good amount of greengems for it, and the only ways to get more green gems is ruins resetting, dragonfly or getting incredibly lucky with tumble weeds

if anything all it really does is save time in a few cases (mostly boss drops), but for most recipes, even if they require a ton of resources, it's usually not even worth it to be honest

• Like 1

13 hours ago, ScottHansen said:

• Ancient Guardian won’t go into sleep animation when stunned now

you know what would be cool, if ancient guardian didn't get stunned every five seconds, what about make it so ancient guardian has to jump two or three times and then it gets stunned

Edited by prismo 18