Who would win in a fight

Hfhfhdbvgjdnsndbfbdnskos  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win in a Fight? (wx has nothing and immediately loses boo)

• Triumphant Wilson Beard
    • Willow's lighter
    • Gembell
    • Spectral Cure all
    • Horticulture Abridged
    • Lucy
    • Shadow Duelist
    • Ballon Mech Suit
    • Ageless Watch
    • Fireproof Falsetto
    • Trusty Tape
    • Merm King throne construction plans
    • That spider whistle thinf i forget
    • Spice grinder
    • Compost wrap
    • Poop rounds
    • Souls

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/16/22 at 05:06 AM

The reasonable one would be Willow's lighter, observe.

The lighter will ruin Wilson's triumphant beard, though boss more difficult then the butterfly, Willow's lighter has their number 1 weakness, carbon dioxide.

Willow's lighter is known for the ability to grow muscles at will, so the gembell would merely strengthen the lighter.

You see if the Willows lighter hadn't worked out at the last sentence, the spectral cure all might've been able to overpower them. Remember while Willow's lighter can defeat more the 420 billion SpongeBobs, the spectral cure all can defeat 69 trillion. So the gembell is a huge state boost for Willow's lighter.

Horticulture abridged is a very powerful tool, seemingly able to open a portal to hell, heaven and the backrooms all at once. But despite this insane power, it is only powerful when combined with the other 5 spell times to unleash the end of the entire universe so Willow's lighter won't even break a sweat eliminating Horticulture abridged.. maybe even drinking Spectral cure all's blood.

Lucy is a axe, what is a axe made of? According to Minecraft, 3 cubic meters of cobblestone and 2 very long sticks. What does Willow's lighter does best? Burn cobblestone of course. This match is a ez win for Willow's lighter which will now use Lucy's axe handle as a club to strike down the next opponent.

The Shadow duelist is one of the most experienced warriors in the land, some say they were able to kill deerclops... Yeah Willow's lighter will have a hard time with this one because unlike previous encounters, the Shadow duelist has the forsaken thing, the thing that scares every Wigfrid player at the mere mention of it.

Spoiler

Kiting.

This might be not well known in the community but the balloon mech, it isn't real. Gasp! That can't be possible! The Klei couldn't lie to us! It was promised in the Kickstarter! You might be saying. First of all, there was no Kickstarter and second, the balloon mech was discussed between the dev team but it was ultimately scrapped because if too much of Wes' eldritch essence were to leak into the real world it would have dire consequences on mankind, like Twitter, whatever that is. But if it was real it would beat the entire list easily.

Ageless watches are made of red gems, time pieces and marble, but what are time pieces made of? Nightmare fuel and thelucite fragments, wait, nightmare fuel? Unfortunately the ageless watch would easily be burned away by the great Willow's lighter. No one needed it anyways.

Willow's lighter vs Fireproof falsetto is a even match, the former is a unstoppable force and the latter is a unmovable object. Only time could tell how that would play out cause it would be a long, long fight.

Trusty tape vs Willow's lighter is a fight that doesn't make sense, for those of you not read up on the Clash of clans lore, trusty tape saved Willow's lighter from fire nation forces who were trying to apprehend Willow's lighter because they stole a loaf of bread. But who would win in a fight? Willow's lighter of course.

A Fight with merm king throne construction plans would be if you punched a chicken egg and called it a victory, all you did was save the world from cuthulu.

The Webby whistle is a wizard able to create soundwaves so powerful, they warp the world around them, it would be a difficult fight for Willow's lighter to do because it would involve travelling the spire in which Webby whistle the wizard resides in all the while slaying and endless hordes of spiders. This is another evenly matched fight.

The spice grinder is the angel of life, but to kill it you must slay a dangerous beast known as the War Arly, an accomplished chef and butcher, however if Willow's lighter isn't edible and I'm pretty sure you can't butcher something that isn't edible so it would be a very easy win, though rather painful. Maybe they can put those spices to good use.

Compost wraps whenever attacked give the attacker a debuff called "stinky" which makes them unattractive, probably sending Willow's lighter into a state of depression because if your whole life was made just so you can be with a person, and that person rejects you because of "odor" would you feel good? Like sure if Willow's lighter hadn't physically assaulted Compost wrap with lethal intent maybe fire would had left them with the kids but c'mon, Willow's lighter's whole life was just endless war and battles, they were a product of circumstances and polls, plus nothing about them had changed, maybe that was the problem. Sorry for the rant anyways yeah compost wrap would absolutely make Willow's lighter life hell but it's okay because they get arrested for possession of illegal substances.

You see poop rounds would do the same thing as compost wraps considering they are siblings, but Willow's lighter has become desensitized now and they will just brutally murder poop rounds.

Souls is life, staring right at you. While some people describe it as red, it is more like a mirror, that's why wortox hoards them, he likes looking at himself. Souls would be the ultimate test for our hero, who has gone through all 16 trials to get here, just to redeem themselves of their ultimate sin, the reason why their life is like it is. Souls would be the final boss for Willow's lighter, and afterwards is the ending. But in truth Willow's doesn't win, neither souls or anyone. Maybe my point is that where is the point in pitting such good and wholesome people against each other? Or maybe I am being selfish and just dislike when other twist my perception of otherwise non violent fictional beings. I guess do as you wish.

Wth have I made? Like there is no sleep deprivation or anything? God help me, for I can't help myself.

After thinking about it for quite some time I have decided Lucy the axe would win.. I mean, it’s Indestructible, it talks to Woodie AND to other survivors when they try to pick it up.. it can’t be burned (yeah I tried as Willow when it would not shut up..) Can be used as a Weapon that never breaks- It’s Indestructible.. (meaning you can throw it to the depths of the ocean floor and it would still stay shiny like new never rusting out..)

Also if Woodie throws Lucy on the ground and then crafts a normal Axe and proceeds to try to chop a Tree with that Axe.. Lucy will automatically swap places with that other Axe..

So it’s pretty safe to say Lucy wins this fight.

Archived