Complex feeding; a reworking of the nutrition system.

17 minutes ago, MrSoratori said:

u r the guy who said to me i dont know how to play dst cuz u disagreed to an opinion and then make it a joke like im unable to succed in that way. like everyone is unable to succed that way, but u can see the toxicity just when its towards to you huh
thats it.

Let me understand, evil genius: since, in your opinion, I was unpleasant, then you can now be hateful? I guess if a thief enters your house you would shoot him in the back. 

:willow:

4 minutes ago, Pop Guy said:

Let me understand, evil genius: since, in your opinion, I was unpleasant, then you can now be hateful? I guess if a thief enters your house you would shoot him in the back. 

:willow:

ok we seriously cant have a conversation once u will avoid the fact u really did it last thread and play smart so i will stop from here okay, have a good day.

Interesting idea, I hope however it's implemented it feels natural and comes with indicators.

Maybe making only veggie and meat nutrients absolutely essential and other "nutrients" optional and come with drawbacks/benefits.

Crockpot meals should fill out multiple "nutrients" bars and there should be a way to check out your "health" to see the exact numbers.

I don't think you should be punished for "overfilling" any bar because that's likely to always happen, if anything it could be used to flesh out "starving"

If it's like actual nutrients irl with proteins,carbs, micro-nutrients etc..... That's gonna be a flat no from me sorry.

Let's keep things as simple as possible and it should get a book too like gardening and cooking.

This is still just entertaining the idea.... I don"t know how they would implement this or why they would choose to.

Sounds like a cool mod though.

Would make really "crappy" dishes probably extremely "healthy" lol.

Spoiler
5 hours ago, Pop Guy said:

Then resentful and hostile users emerged for personal paturnies, for which I can not do anything.

Forumite moment lmao.

I wish I read more things about the content of the topic instead of about the images and the poster.

Makes me wonder when a post becomes "bait" and what purpose some of us "peruse" these forums for lol.

2 hours ago, Pop Guy said:

This topic has brought up the most nasty, grudging and spiteful part of this forum, lol

Crediting people for their art is just good etiquette, though? It's not like they were calling you names, just pointing out your negligence to do so. But like they said the art has nothing to do with the topic discussion, so it's dubious why you even wanted to showcase somebody else's art from a nsfw tumblr. Don't be surprised when people react with confusion and admonish you.

Okay, first off:  As for taking this topic too seriously, me, the FIRST reason I wanted to post here was to take the piss out of the very "Oh, you!  BAKA!" artwork (which you really should be crediting, though, PopGuy.  THAT part is the main "not cool" part.) 

But as for the actual (if weirdly decorated) topic?  I've heard WAY way weirder and more extreme suggestions for changes to the game, right here on this very forum, so this didn't even ping my "probably a troll" radar.  I've SEEN things.

I'm'a suggest my Usual Solution for "some people want it way harder, but what about the noobs?" questions:  OPTIONS!  If it's gonna happen at all, make it a toggleable choice.  (Perhaps, for general manners' sake, people using the harder options on their servers should say so in the description (not that anybody reads those, but, y'know.)  I myself always warn about the random seasons on my own worlds.) 
I'm all for the general _idea_ of a balanced diet; when it comes to the great Cheeseburger vs. Salad debate I'm very much a cheeseburger AND salad kinda gal--but I'm not sure it would work as an enforced-for-everybody thing in Don't Starve Together.  Hence:  Options!

And now I'm'a end this with an art that I DID draw myself:

eatthecactus.png.f588f6f9bc0518c11ae5c71fb1eb3e79.png

Celebrating just how logical and realistic DST truly is!  ;)

...Notorious

On 2/7/2022 at 3:23 PM, ArubaroBeefalo said:

dont forget about 2 bathroom metters, 1 for liquid and other for solid which they filling rate is based on diet

a good buff for wormwood since he will clean everybody butts

didnt mention this cause its gross

Archived