Is there a pity system for the Curio Cabinet?

I mean for the 15 drop you get per week. I play a few gacha titles on the side and can't help to notice that there is always a pity system in place so that you are guaranteed to receive the highest rarity drop after not being able to pull it in the last X amount of drops. I can't help it to compare if there is one for DST skin drops; like if you don't get an elegant in the last 50 drops the next one will be guaranteed an elegant. I ask this because there is no other information on the wiki other than the set drop percentages of the skins and is curious if a system like pity exist within DST. If not, do people think there should be one even though the drops are free.

2 hours ago, Wurtstool said:

I play a few gacha titles on the side and can't help to notice that there is always a pity system in place so that you are guaranteed to receive the highest rarity drop after not being able to pull it in the last X amount of drops.

too bad, our Tencent god doesn't invest in the Gacha genre 

7 hours ago, Wurtstool said:

I play a few gacha titles on the side and can't help to notice that there is always a pity system in place

Because the purpose of those games is for you to waste all your money gambling. You can't buy the daily login rewards in this game.

Archived