Don't Starve cartoon story from Russia!

Hello, my English friends :)I'm not good in English language, but I made cartoon of that beautiful game.My name is Ivan Makoveenko, I'm from Russia.Hero's name: Виктор (Victor/Wictor)Темнеет. Я должен добыть огонь - It's to be late. I need make fire. pleasant view.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1PSEWpQjrA <-- 1st Episode. 30.04.2013 We are created 2nd episode of cartoon.

Victor's (Wictor) monologue:1/ And what's next?2/ What shall I do?3/ What is this mechanism (machine)?

[

Edited by Vamakey
  • Like 2

Uh-uh, guys! Guess what?! Second part of cartoon is out!Have a nice watching! :D

Victor's (Wictor) monologue:1/ And what's next?2/ What shall I do?3/ What is this mechanism (machine)? Edited by Artem

It's difficult to criticize if you really liked it.I like the music. It could be a little bit smoother in the transition. The fight against the treeguard was really nice but a little bit short and I don't get how he figured out he needed logs for the mechanism.His voice also is fitting, you see there isn't much. ^^

It's difficult to criticize if you really liked it.I like the music. It could be a little bit smoother in the transition. The fight against the treeguard was really nice but a little bit short and I don't get how he figured out he needed logs for the mechanism.His voice also is fitting, you see there isn't much. ^^

Ah, thanks a lot, MilleniumCount :) What exactly music did you liked? The one, that was in the intro and outro or music, that was in the animation exactly? And… That thing about shortness… Did you meant, that there should be more character's reactions to whatever is around? Anyway, thank you for your post, we'll try to make our animation a bit more obvious next time :)