Irontaco's box of suffering and random doodles.

This one day i decided to grab my drawing tablet again (haven't done anything drawing related in some time, except for random sketches while in schoo.) and started to sketch some random things.I'm trying to get comfortable with Paint Tool SAI by doing different stuff with different tools, so far so good.Expect random sketches and maybe some events to appear in this thread once in a while (Ask wilson?). And maybe some actual drawings i could put effort in.Brush tool test #1 (with some messing around)post-8728-13764592275187_thumb.jpgI didn't like that one myself, i'm pretty comfortable with simply using the pen.Random 10 minute thing!post-8728-13764592275534_thumb.jpgHehyeah suddenly thought about the green mushrooms.Random 30 minute sketches and doodlespost-8728-1376459227593_thumb.jpgJust me messing around drawing random things while bored.That's the stuff i've been doing so far. You can give me ideas and requests and stuff. Really don't know what else to say so yeah. Hope you liked those sketches so far etc etc. [insert good message saying goodbye]You can expect more sketches and stuff on the following pages.

Edited by Irontaco
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Funnily enough, there used to be a bug where Wilson's hair didn't fit in the hats. It just kind of… stuck out.

Really? Sounds pretty comedic in it's own way.

Now I'm picturing Wilson's hair having a mind of it's own, piercing through the poor hats and swatting at anything that comes near. Wait, that sounds a lot like tentacles actually. Hmmm...