Irontaco's box of suffering and random doodles.

Hey guys, sorry for the little absence, been a little busy. [MENTION=5416]ScienceMachine[/MENTION], here's Wilson's explanation. Comic made extra sketchy for ya. (Make sure to click the image for some extra quality and clearness.) post-8728-13764592397223_thumb.jpgHis hair. It feeds off science!

Meh, uppity up. Not to be an attention ***** but it is demotivating when you're the only one posting in your own doodle thread. :I

The tides of posting are irregular. Don't feel bad for pushing your thread from time to time. Forumers are sometimes kind of lazy when a thread isn't in the top 5 anymore.I like all three answers a lot!At Wilson: How do you manage to carry tons of **** in your pockets without your trouser pockets bursting. Do you have trouser pockets on you anyway? Edited by MilleniumCount

I'm back! Been busy with school. Very tired and stuff. Well, the sketches and comics with little anatomical sense, half-assed details and pane-to-pane hair-style-changing are back!Time for a quick 20 minute comic!This one is especially directed at our buddy [MENTION=8]Kevin[/MENTION]!(This image was bigger and a lot clearer but had to resize it because of size limit, click for some extra quality.)post-8728-1376459246689_thumb.jpgWhy i had a chest with around 2 stacks of killer bees? Hounds.rlykevinfixitI'll do the little remaining questions soon.(On another thing, i'm starting to like ONLY doing quick thingies. Very fun.)

Edited by Irontaco

So yeah today i died because i was fighting two spider queens at night while shadow hands were trying to put out my fire. I was so close to victory.So i felt like sketching it. I dunno, something went terribly wrong midway through the sketch (something about the lines as darkness) and meh whatever have it anyway.post-8728-13764592536114_thumb.jpg

This, every time.There's a reason why I don't stay too close to these things.

I have found out that simply killing all the nests but one in a rocky biome before day 7 is completely worth it, you might waste one logsuit or two (That is, if you know how to dodge and kite like a boss.), but at least you won't have any trouble with mining later.