This Terrarium tile is unfair

3 hours ago, BezKa said:

Get some normal pig followers to distract the guards, maybe s shovel to save the bushes from burning (I don't remember if this set bursts into flames)

You missed the point of problem. Its hard to open chest because leafs covers it's (clickbox?)

2 minutes ago, Keller Max said:

You missed the point of problem. Its hard to open chest because leafs covers it's (clickbox?)

It's not hard, you just need to find a good spot which is easier once you come closer. Hence, you should distract the pigs so you can focus on that. From distance it may look impossible, but it should get uncovered once you're close enough.

3 hours ago, BezKa said:

It's not hard, you just need to find a good spot which is easier once you come closer. Hence, you should distract the pigs so you can focus on that. From distance it may look impossible, but it should get uncovered once you're close enough.

Its it's not impossible obviously. Just annoying

9 hours ago, Keller Max said:

Its so hard to click on the chest because of the those huge leafs. Makes it even harder to snatch items from those aggressive swines. I've gotten this tile 3 times in a row already.

dontstarve_steam_x64_xQJoDXV7lQ.png.37af643991b92c09177611f53618446f.png

Hahahahahaha HAHAHAHA HAHAA

Point & click controls bro? Do it with a Xbox/PlayStation controller.

Solution: Armor up and slaughter all pigs first.

On 12/24/2021 at 6:54 AM, Keller Max said:

I've noticed this too in other situations. It seems harder to click and interact with objects because of a clickbox or whatever it's called. It's the nature of these boards, honestly. No one takes complaints seriously if it doesn't affect them and straight out dismiss the existence of the problem if it doesn't effect them. I don't know how to properly word it, but yeah, i've noticed this as well. It's a pain in the arse. 

6 minutes ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

you dont need to aim with a controler, just get close until it shows "open" ;)

Course not, but we do have a target lock function, by clicking in the analog stick- sometimes it causes more harm then it does good.. like if you forget you target locked a Butterfly, you can’t perform many other actions until you cancel the lock.

Pig Torches are also a death sentencing waiting to happen, unless you armor up and tank their hits.

Merm & Pigmen A.I is always troublesome for me on Xbox, it’s because their Attack pattern leaves no room to dodge their attack and then hit them.. I usually just take their punches and spam holding in X.

For the OPs particular set piece: I highly recommend bringing armor & to kill them all out One by One with Ice Staff/ Tentacle Spike or Darksword if you got one.

Archived