How to clear reed traps?

Its been a good while since i stumbled upon one of these, however there seems to be one in my newest world and i just wana know if there is a faster way to clear it up other than bringing bosses over or doing it myself. (i mean lets be honest neither deerclops or bearger get through more than 10 tentacles before dying and theres like a 100 of them every where.) 

You could try placing a bunch of bunnyman huts around the edge to gradually diminish the tentacles over time. Or merms, or pigmen and spiders too (just be mindful of losing a lot of monster meat to the latter two). Spiders would actually probably be better since you get a lot more per den.

8 hours ago, lakhnish said:

Catapults

Come on man, when was the last time you have seen someone play winona? 

I never did. Not even once. I know someone had to build them catapults but i have never seen it happen before. It is but a mere Legend, a forgotten myth of rocks and flextape. 

1 hour ago, bagherthegamer said:

Come on man, when was the last time you have seen someone play winona? 

You will be surprised by just how fast the catapults can clear a reed trap.

I had friends I played with before and they just cleared the trap in a few days with the catapults. 

Wanda is also a pretty good option too with her Alarming Clock. 

A Woodie + wortox combo can clean it in  two days. plenty of monster meat to keep craftin moose idols and even tankin some hits isnt that punishin if u have a co op with a tox player 

i did it with different friends and is effective everytime.

if u dont wanna to do it urself just place spider nests and let it there farmin silk for u. in a long term they will be destroyed naturally [in about a year, probably]

Archived