Eye of Cthulhu vs. Bearger

19 hours ago, Cheggf said:

To be expected, EoC can easily be dispatched on the first night with nothing more than a bow and some arrows.

Expert / Master mode variant tho.

That nearly impossible to dodge charge it does when enraged. Constantly every 0.5 second till you die or kill it quickly enough.

45 minutes ago, ALCRD said:

Expert / Master mode variant tho.

That nearly impossible to dodge charge it does when enraged. Constantly every 0.5 second till you die or kill it quickly enough.

I don’t mean to point out the obvious, but if you pick a harder difficulty mode then it’s kinda expected for things to be more difficult. It’s like playing State of Decay 2 on Nightmare difficulty- Enemy NPCs can headshot and nearly instant kill you.

But it’s your own chosen level of extra suffering.

As for the topic of EoT VS Bearger- your supposed to Weaken Bearger first THEN summon the Eye, as EoT has Deerclops levels of total Health.

30 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

I don’t mean to point out the obvious, but if you pick a harder difficulty mode then it’s kinda expected for things to be more difficult. It’s like playing State of Decay 2 on Nightmare difficulty- Enemy NPCs can headshot and nearly instant kill you.

But it’s your own chosen level of extra suffering.

As for the topic of EoT VS Bearger- your supposed to Weaken Bearger first THEN summon the Eye, as EoT has Deerclops levels of total Health.

I know i was just subtly implying that Expert / Master mode EoC would rip Bearger to shreds in mere moments.

Also tbh Expert mode is how Terraria is meant to be played much harder, quite few mechanics changes also much more rewarding - literally.

Archived