terraria skins in DST

I believe it's the alchemy lab which gives a 33% chance to not use ingredients in potion making in Terraria so I would assume it's a crock pot skin weirdly enough since you put ingredients into it to make a product.

Imagine how cool it would be if the vials were empty but filled up as you put more ingredients in it.

Or maybe it's just an alchemy engine skin, that'd be nice as well we need more of that.

11 minutes ago, Random Guy000 said:

Whats the lab skin for? Really looks like mad scientists lab but thats probably not it because it is an event item

Alchemy Engine.

And to answer the OP's question, the leak was basically guesswork. Skins are uploaded to a special server or something and while non-devs cannot browse the server's content, it is possible to access any skin's curio cabinet image directly if you know it's code name. It just so happens that, because we already knew that the Costume Collection and terraria crossover had a pattern to the skins, that people were able to guess the code names, hence the leak.

15 minutes ago, amogus said:

классное искусство, слово "набросок" в первом имени файла обнадеживает

I have combined the files for convenience

Screenshot_20211118-123523_Sketch.jpg

13 minutes ago, Random Guy000 said:

Для чего лабораторный скин? На самом деле похоже на лабораторию сумасшедших ученых, но, вероятно, это не так, потому что это событие

The Alchemical Machine

5 minutes ago, QuartzBeam said:

I can finally go around the Constant as Webber and sic my horde of spiders on unsuspecting mobs by aggressively pointing a banana at them.

Can't wait to see one day in the future 

Maxwell uses a banana to defeat Charlie:)))

Archived