What pair of characters would you say have the least synergy?

2 hours ago, Cr4zyFl4mes said:

A tank and a glass cannon together? Honestly sounds like one of the better combos.

not at all since wigfrid doesnt offers nothing to wigfrid and, as i said before, wanda offers the same to everybody

getting agro could be cool but most bosses deal aoe damage and most of the time, tanking bosses consumes a lot of resources

with her range, wanda doesnt need a tank to be safe

24 minutes ago, LinknAllie said:

Wurt and Webber.  Their factions are hostile towards one another.

Merms are not aggressive to anything while the king of the merms is alive, not even pigs. While Webber can just decorate his dens. Neither of them have any unique level of hostility that wouldn't exist with any other survivor.

5 minutes ago, Masked Koopa said:

Merms are not aggressive to anything while the king of the merms is alive, not even pigs. While Webber can just decorate his dens. Neither of them have any unique level of hostility that wouldn't exist with any other survivor.

oh

Hey, Wanda does offer to the team: I keep teleporting people around, either with excess purple gems or by teleporting to a lazy deserter and summoning them. I'm basically the server's Uber.

Also when playing Wanda I tend to focus on doing long range quests, like ruins crafting, Moon island trips, Pearl's quests, locating and moving suspicious marble, etc, so usually gathering food and basic materials (Tons of logs, rock, nitre) become a nuisance that slow me down on my goals.
Any character that provides easy food (any food, even roasted monster meat is good enough for her) and basic materials is immensely helpful to Wanda (teleport to base, grab food, grab whatever materials you need, teleport back instantly to keep working. No time to waste)

10 minutes ago, ShadowDuelist said:

Hey, Wanda does offer to the team: I keep teleporting people around, either with excess purple gems or by teleporting to a lazy deserter and summoning them. I'm basically the server's Uber.

Also when playing Wanda I tend to focus on doing long range quests, like ruins crafting, Moon island trips, Pearl's quests, locating and moving suspicious marble, etc, so usually gathering food and basic materials (Tons of logs, rock, nitre) become a nuisance that slow me down on my goals.
Any character that provides easy food (any food, even roasted monster meat is good enough for her) and basic materials is immensely helpful to Wanda (teleport to base, grab food, grab whatever materials you need, teleport back instantly to keep working. No time to waste)

She is also the only character that can come to aid from anywhere in the world (even cave) when someone at base says "pls help".

What about Webber and Winona? Winona's catapults hit Webber's spiders and either the catapults kill the spiders or the spiders kill the catapult. The trusty tape doesn't benefit Webber much either since he can mass produce silk so easily. Not as bad as some of the other ones here but I wanted to pick one no one's mentioned yet.

4 hours ago, SpookyXy said:

What about Webber and Winona? Winona's catapults hit Webber's spiders and either the catapults kill the spiders or the spiders kill the catapult. The trusty tape doesn't benefit Webber much either since he can mass produce silk so easily. Not as bad as some of the other ones here but I wanted to pick one no one's mentioned yet.

That’s true good point, their main perks cancel eachother for the most part. Winona can still benefit from the large food income a webber can produce and free her of that need to always have fast crafting, but generally their perks won’t interact much.

I suppose that applies to Winona-Wurt as well somewhat, except maybe that Wurt still has the merms as exceptional workers and can help Winona gather rocks and wood, and Winona can maybe provide a semi automated way to kill merms which mean frog legs for herself, and fish for merm king, so it’s not as bad as with Webber. 

10 hours ago, ShadowDuelist said:

Yes but it doesnt work better or psinergies in a different way with any character so for that we considere that she is the less "comboful" character. Also her downside makes her work in a way that any other character can help her. The only combo with wanda is using a second wanda, is what i did with a friend and is fun having to share watches to heal xD

For example wicker is good with everybody because how useful are her books but for warly is even more useful because of his grindy mechanics. Meanwhile wanda teleports Wendy the same way she would teleport walter 

Archived