I hope we won't see the difficulty increased for all characters because a new or a refreshed character again.

7 minutes ago, Well-met said:

you're kinda assuming dark swords and end gear all over the place. That isn't realistic for, say, a public server.

Well I'm sorry to say, but if you're on a server where someone smashed every pig house, destroyed every pig head, killed every tentacle, took every gem, and is hoarding every resource away from you, then the fights in the game might be a little harder. That's not unique to the spider queen.

But if I was on a server like that I would just leave. Why play on a broken world like that? Go join a different server where it's easy for you to kill a few mush gnomes or pigs.

And even with a spear that's still like 5 seconds to kill a nurse when it's an 8 second cooldown, and it's not like you instantly lose the fight if the 8 second cooldown goes off a single time.

7 minutes ago, Well-met said:

also I don't get where this 20 second birth thing comes from? it's 10.

Typo.

From all the horror stories you guys tell about pubs, man I am really really glad Xbox consoles don’t have them, all we have is Player hosted worlds, which 90% of the time only last for as long as the servers host is hosting it and then is never seen again.

Seems like we often have disagreements about how easy/hard this game is because you guys are trying to base your experience off playing in pubs which sound like torture, and I’m basing my experience off largely “short-burst sessions that at most last 4-6 hours” 

The TL:DR- My experiences with Wurt won’t be the same as Pub experiences with her, maybe her “Veggies only” downside is really impactful in Pubs, but I can say over on Xbox: Theres enough food for everyone and usually just laying around all over EVERYWHERE

Which is exactly why I want Wolfgang changed, eating food to become mighty isn’t a downside… it’s just a thing you don’t even notice.

23 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

They are not a “Boss” they’re more like Elite Tier common enemies, and since a not too long ago recent patc

They are the texbook examples of a miniboss alongside Treeguards and Lords of the Flies- they play the season's boss theme but don't drop figure sketches, combining the aspects of both a chunky common enemy and a boss. 

One can expand the definition to include Vargs, Poison Birchnuts, Ewecii and Rockjaws minibosses but they walk in thr tightrope between mobs and minibosses, while those three fill the exact role of a miniboss in the game.

Archived