Clayfish Official Server came a lot of griefers and kicked normal players out of the World and also destroyed the world.

isn't it at least 15 days before u can even start a vote?

i don't think they do, they r probably just survived 1-3 days, but they can start a vote, what's going on?

not only start a vote to kick players who survived at least 20 days , but also they start a vote to regenerate, i mean, it's not just one griefer, there's a group of griefers.

after regenerating, they just disconnected. what a nice day!

Again Clayfish server and the shenanigans happening there.

Yeah, it should be 20 days before any player is able to start a vote on anything. Clearly is a slip-up from KLei's scripts sides, and most likely some programming-knowledgeable griefers made mods to exploit that (if it ain't a new bug from last updates breaking the 20-days mark). Funny stuff anyway. Wasn't there a recent post from one of the "server hogging" trolls complaining other (burning&hammering type) griefers are organizing and raiding their captive pubs, undoing the "hostaging" to some extends?! Looks like the burning crackheads found a loophole.

Again recommending mods that announce destructive actions to everyone (I think the mod is literally called Announcement), plus language filter if you want. Try to search for servers that have mods like this, they are a lot more fun than the officials. Servers that have a discord group can also be a nice way to have some moderators regulating chaos ingame and someone to directly talk to when something happens. 

And though this is never the solution I think everybody should know, that you can kill players even when PvP is of. Spam waterballoons and they'll freeze eventually. Waterballoons are officially the most evil weapon.

On 9/17/2021 at 2:11 AM, x0-VERSUS-1y said:

Wasn't there a recent post from one of the "server hogging" trolls complaining other (burning&hammering type) griefers are organizing and raiding their captive pubs, undoing the "hostaging" to some extends?! Looks like the burning crackheads found a loophole

Only time I will ever support griefing. Hell where do I sign up to help take down severs that are being held hostage??

Sad this is still even a thing, klei should have stepped in already.

5 hours ago, GelatinousCube said:

Only time I will ever support griefing. Hell where do I sign up to help take down severs that are being held hostage??

Sad this is still even a thing, klei should have stepped in already.

A world that can be griefed = A world is not being taken hostage

This can be proven by contradiction.

If a world is indeed taken hostage, all newcomers would be killed or that the newcomers are unable to join the world. If the newcomers are all dead, the newcomer cant grief then

A real kidnapper should be able to tenta trap the portal(before the spawn protection) or fill the server with 8 afk bot

On 9/21/2021 at 8:38 AM, goblinball said:

This is the public lobby experience. If you dislike it, don’t play on klei public servers.

Griefing should *not* be considered a normal part of the play experience.

On the other hand, neither should players surviving for thousands of days and not letting new players into the server, so go off I guess

40 minutes ago, StretchVanb said:

Griefing should *not* be considered a normal part of the play experience.

Says who? I don’t enjoy getting griefed but at the same time it’s not like there’s a specific no griefing rule in the klei official servers. It’s a public server, people can do whatever they want (as long as it’s not harassment or breaks ToS), wether it be griefing or holding a server hostage. I might disagree with griefing or holding a server captive but I don’t have the authority to enforce what I think players should do on public servers, and neither do you.

On 9/22/2021 at 10:04 AM, goblinball said:

Says who? I don’t enjoy getting griefed but at the same time it’s not like there’s a specific no griefing rule in the klei official servers. It’s a public server, people can do whatever they want (as long as it’s not harassment or breaks ToS), wether it be griefing or holding a server hostage. I might disagree with griefing or holding a server captive but I don’t have the authority to enforce what I think players should do on public servers, and neither do you.

Authority has nothing to do with it. Griefing random players is just mean.

If players were meant to just screw over other players however they wanted on cooperative servers, there probably wouldn’t be a vote kick. But either way I don’t really care too much

Archived