The best seed gen i have ever seen

7 hours ago, Duck986 said:

I hope you have a reed trap, because if not, then it's not the best one :P

Tbh unless we have multiple Wickers or someone who intends to cheese bosses with blowdarts i don't find Reed traps necessary it's more just a QoL thing. Instead of hoping i get a very rare and not needed set piece i just set reeds to lots in settings, 50-60 in surface swamp is enough for other players, it's more than enough for books maps night armors etc. If i had to choose (which i can't i'm on console without mods) i would go with a dev grave over reed trap every time, i absolutely love watching the creators of the game blend up 75 werepigs every 20 days lol it's my favorite farm in the entire game.

Oh and by best seed i just meant that i have personally found, not of all time lol

3 hours ago, Falkenpelz said:

Come on, give us the seed number, otherwise this is just bragging! :D

How/where do i find what the seed is?

7 hours ago, SomebodyRandom said:

I mean, you can have different seeds for every shard so that's not much of a problem.

I'm on console so i get what i get. I didn't have enough time to search caves since to search for good seeds on console we must use the Walter strat and explore as much as we can before day 6, then if the world is good we rollback to day 1 and choose our real character. It's quite the time consuming process but it's the best we have. I would of loved to use map reveal mod for this trust me lol.

Most likely, this seed is not the best according to your criteria (only one Mactusk and a bug in which there was no glommer, so I had to spawn its statue manually), but in light of the new update with large trees, it was a very tempting place to base. Plus, it was the first world in which I had ever come across a reed trap(no mods), and the moon island was very close too. 

Spoiler

1.thumb.png.c195abdb49bc4538c141c3178353d8d3.png2.thumb.png.5b80b6f1704cf68529cee91f57b65d82.png3.thumb.png.1675b8372dba70a80085a72712544647.png

1 minute ago, Falkenpelz said:

Guys, if anyone knows a mod or setting that lets you see the seed of the current world, please let us know!

You can run a simple command

print(TheWorld.meta.seed)

Will print out the seed of the world in the console log.

Archived