New Updates for WX-78

* No more eating Gears!

*3 pieces new craftable items;

- Advanced Arm

-Advanced Leg

-Upgraded Head

''Each Body Part gives to WX-78 60 Healt point, 20 Hunger Point and 40 Sanity. (These points are same with 15 gears upgrade. Full upgraded WX-78 will have same stats like now.)''

Advanced Arm: Each Advanced Arm gives %5 Speed for item picking, chopping etc. And %5 Extra Damage. (2 Arms gives total %10 boost.)

Crafting: 3 Gears, 3 Gold nuggets, 2 Frazzled Wires.

Advanced Leg: Each Advanced Leg gives %5 Walking Speed.(2 Legs gives total %10.speed boost.)

Crafting: 3 Gears, 3 Gold Nuggets, 2 Nightmare Fuel.

Upgraded Head: Gives an ability to WX-78 Head lantern. He will light with his eyes. It could be filled like lantern.

Fully upgraded WX-78 (2 Legs, 2 Arms and 1 Head) gives %20 hot/cold isolation point.

Waiting for your comments.

WX-78 uses they/them pronouns, not he/him.

I've heard the idea of upgrading WX like this and I've always liked it a lot! I'd also love if they changed visually depending on the upgrades, but I sadly can't see that happening because of how much time it'd take to draw that for skins...

39 minutes ago, Sunset Skye said:

WX-78 uses they/them pronouns, not he/him.

I've heard the idea of upgrading WX like this and I've always liked it a lot! I'd also love if they changed visually depending on the upgrades, but I sadly can't see that happening because of how much time it'd take to draw that for skins...

i was just thinking, would Webber be they/them? not because they're non binary, but because they're just two things. this would change if you're only talking about the spider or only talking about the boy I reckon.

29 minutes ago, Bugsworth said:

i was just thinking, would Webber be they/them? not because they're non binary, but because they're just two things. this would change if you're only talking about the spider or only talking about the boy I reckon.

Happy to see a genuine, good faith question about pronouns :). Rather than trying to deduce this kind of thing like that, it's always as easy as simply checking the character's page in the compendium in-game:
image.png.fcdff5fa8849ad8dbc6250fe6fa0434f.png
The game uses he/him to refer to Webber there, so Webber uses he/him!

13 hours ago, Keller Max said:

Stop it.

I simply corrected someone on a fact about the game, the same way that one might correct the stats of a food item, or the way a character's perk works, or how to spell prestihatitator, or the priority of a turf, or some other, non-subjective fact about the game.
image.png.180cbc50c55da8ffe2054b59de9f030b.png

22 hours ago, Dr.Medic said:

"cant eat gears anymore" except his upgrate crafts cost gears meaning he is still a gear waster

but u wont be able to "rush" ruins and being fully upgraded, be eating gears to heal health or sanity or tummy

16 hours ago, Badarokey said:

but u wont be able to "rush" ruins and being fully upgraded, be eating gears to heal health or sanity or tummy

but the upgrades could be more useful or fun than just having high stats. They would still being able to rush ruins but instead of facerolling using gears could use blue caps like other characters and instead of wasting gears for theyself they can have perks useful for the team 

Archived