my preparation for Klaus (anything i should change?)

The stuff listed as (optional) is what i may or may not bring

My character is Wendy atm (I wont use abbi)

I've already beaten BQ and people say Klaus is easier than her so I might be over prepping idk

List:

ITEMS:

Bring some jellybeans (optional)

24-30 blue caps 

(Bundle wrap).    I saw people using pieorogi and dragonpies so i just replaced those with the proper amount of caps since i like them more

15-24 green caps

5 dark swords

1 hambat

5 log suits or football helms

1 CANE

2 ice staffs

1 THERMAL STONE

SET UP:

BUILD CAMPFIRE

BRING GLOMMER GOUP FOR FUEL

BRING ROAD FLOOR (optional)

I've never fought Klaus and killed bq for the first time today

so I just want to know if theres anything I'm missing

If ur using a campfire for light be careful not to make klaus walk over it cuz he will destroy it. this is why a star caller's staff is ideal if u have one. 

If ur fighting klaus on foot a magiluminescence is also really nice if u have one. if ur fast enough u can easily dodge the ice spell and thus minimize the elemental damage which can really add up. 

Idk if BQ really is comparable to klaus for Wendy since Abigail is amazing against BQ and u say ur planning on not using abigail vs klaus. i dont play wendy so idk if u should/could 

good luck! u can always practice it in a sandbox world a few times before u do it in a real world 

oh and dont forget an antler :-D and  optionally a prebuilt sign if u want to block klaus spawners 

ty for the tips guys very helpful! :)

4 minutes ago, Ohan said:

If ur using a campfire for light be careful not to make klaus walk over it cuz he will destroy it. this is why a star caller's staff is ideal if u have one. 

I forgot about that! yes i do have starcaller staff ill use it instead

some things i didnt consider

have a torch in case you build the campfire and he brokes it so you can warm yourself with a tree or burning him (he doesnt despawn easily so you have plenty of time)

you can use abigail to get extra damage but take care of using her at night because will deal a lot of damage to the deers so i would use her at day time so atleast abigail will increase wendy damage but not dealing 40dps to the deers. Also she is useful agaisnt the krampii klaus spawns

If you feel yourself really unsure about boss fight, bring some blow darts (from MacTusk or just craft some) or even gunpowder. Having Plan B never hurts, especially if you need to end fight quickly due to low health or approaching night. It might be overkill, but hey, never know what can happen

Like others have said before me, you should take a magiluminescence for the second phase, it makes things a lot easier. In the end, knowing how to dodge attacks effectively is more important than the setup.

I like to use a pan flute personally when the krampii come out midway, since it just makes things less hectic in killing them for me. For the second phase I usually just bring a marble suit or two and tank his bites, dodging his spells when they proc, but I commend you for being able to dodge lol. I do agree with the other guys that the campfire is very easy for him to smash though, but I will say that even with a long fight a slightly warm stone has kept me from freezing from his frost spell and in general; as a result I either put him to sleep and set up a fire to warm myself for a min if needed, or just set one up post-fight. For a light source I like to use lanterns since Klaus cannot destroy them, and on top of being relatively cheap, you can easily toggle them on or off while they are on the ground. Overall it looks like your list is pretty good, I think you will do just fine.

I definitely recommend using a star caller staff if you have, the star provides both heat and light for the whole fight and can't be destroyed. 

If you don't mind a bit longer fight, a single hambat is enough to kill him, or 3 swords if you don't let it heal much.

The amount of healing and armor depends on how well you can kite, the amount you said should be enough. If you can fight him on a road or make cobble stones, that makes the fight a lot easier.

Also, personal preference, but I like the pan flute more than the staves for the krampi, it puts all of them to sleep at once. And yeah, Abby is a great help with them ;) 

Good luck!

6 hours ago, Guille6785 said:

don't forget to bring 3 stacks of volt goat jelly and a tactical nuke just in case

Uh.... You must be joking because that isn't goin to cut it. You'll need to causes a cataclysmic, apocalypse level event. Such as making the sun go super nova, at minimum. 

Also, every time Klaus takes damage the fabric of all existent realities vibrates at an omega level frequency, allowing a 99.9% chance of complete quantum erasure at a rate of one godparticle per nano-second. 

The only known way of surviving that is rotate-counter clockwise at the speed of a hyper-sonic black hole and throw all know universes off their multidimensional y-axis during an equinoxal magnetic shift. 

Damn Guille, I thoght you knew this? Get it together mate.

Archived