New Setpiece with Shadow Manipulator?

16 minutes ago, TemporarySolutn said:

why wormwood specifically?

Tent to produce living logs for my first bat bat and dark sword.

Shadow manipulator to prototype bat bats and dark swords, which will inturn produce even more bat bats. Bat bats to kill bosses to produce even more bat bats and kill bee queen for jelly beans.

Once you have a single bat bat you wont need tents past the first. Beehives are just generally great for food (best in the game imo). 

I also tend to keep my bee hives by my pig homes since they don't aggro on me during spring. This gives me a passive supply of pig skin for helmets and stingers for ash (healing salves) throughout the season. 

6 minutes ago, HowlVoid said:

Tent to produce living logs for my first bat bat and dark sword.

Shadow manipulator to prototype bat bats and dark swords, which will inturn produce even more bat bats. Bat bats to kill bosses to produce even more bat bats and kill bee queen for jelly beans.

Once you have a single bat bat you wont need tents past the first. Beehives are just generally great for food (best in the game imo). 

I also tend to keep my bee hives by my pig homes since they don't aggro on me during spring. This gives me a passive supply of pig skin for helmets and stingers for ash (healing salves) throughout the season. 

also bees follow bloomed wormwood for extra defense

On 7/29/2021 at 8:48 AM, ShadowDuelist said:

Do you have any mod that alters set pieces or worldgen in that world?

No, I had no server mods when generating that world. The only way to generate it now is to use api gemcore though (to set the seed)

Archived