How do you organize your inventory?

Do you organize your inventory?  

176 members have voted

1. 1. To organize, or not to organize?

• Yes. Everything has its place.
    • No. CHAOS!

Unless its a bossfight, my order MUST be: twigs in the last slot. Thats a habit from Hamlet, where I got into trouble too often from hanging vines yeeting my lantern, weapon or whatever was in the last slot out of my inventory, so now it has to be easily replaceable stuff that goes there. After that, grass, flint, stone, wood. Important burnable stuff or meat goes in the backpack, tools are in inventory, the rest is chaos. Unless its Shipwrecked, then I put all minerals in the backpack first, cause I sink a lot...

Equipment & Food goes top, Resources go down. If I don't have enough slots for extra equipment I'll just shove them in my backpack.

image.png.b7cf75d2acc27c5cf157b7d92f6bf344.png

Slots 1-5 will always be Souls-Weapon-Pickaxe-Axe-Shovel, unless I don't have one of those tools then I count that missing slot as a free slot (like that thermal there)
6 would sometimes be torch/hammer, depending on world age. If it's still early days I just love to put my torch on slot 6 or 7.

Well, my inventory early game is often like: first slot is weapon, second slot is an miner hat and third is something else, and all the armors and weapons I put at my backpack in order, and then when I get much more items like star caller staffs and more I put them after the normal items to always know on which slots I put my secondary items.

I have a really strict way of managing my inventory and I have 3 different ways of managing it according to the progression: Before I have a backpack, before I killed Bee Queen, and after I killed Bee Queen:

invmanagprebackpack.thumb.png.10ae65dc89869d71e7cda81a9bebfd52.png

This is before I have a backpack. And yes, I do put the tools like this always, so Axe first, Pickaxe second, and Torch third.

invmanagprebundle.thumb.png.c85f4098cafad38372d99e8ddc3236d2.png

This is before I kill Bee Queen. (For food/healing for boss fights I put it just before the Life giving amulets, forgot to point that out in the image)
invmanagpostbundle.thumb.png.4cbf166194158e777f7154fab3146de8.png

And finally, this is after I kill Bee Queen and unlock Bundling Wraps.

Archived