Aight, Webber lore time

8 hours ago, Falkenpelz said:

The question is, did Maxwell let them in or were they there before and if the last one is the case, has Wagstaff something to do with it?

I don't know about the one in Winona's short but Willow's took place before Maxwell even had the book (unless she was retconned to be a lot younger)

3 hours ago, Mooagain said:

I don't know about the one in Winona's short

On her wall of clues, Winona has a kind of conspiracy article titled "Are A..(liens?) real? Things the government won't tell you". In Wagstaff's privat workshop there is another article on the wall with an illustration of a giant terrorbeak devouring a person tthat said something like "evil shadow lurk among us" ((no more amogus memes please))

So, people seem to have been realizing, that something weird was going on in the world.

15 hours ago, Falkenpelz said:

The question is, did Maxwell let them in or were they there before and if the last one is the case, has Wagstaff something to do with it?

6 hours ago, Mooagain said:

I don't know about the one in Winona's short but Willow's took place before Maxwell even had the book (unless she was retconned to be a lot younger)

I have this theory that the Terrorbeak that Maxwell saw "shiver out of existence" escaped and went to haunt Willow, since Maxwell was trapping people from 1906 and 1919 (considering Charlie took the throne around that time) and the Terrorbeak escaped around 1905, Willow would have reached her 20's if she was got trapped in the 1910's if she is at least 10 years old in her short.

r/dontstarve - Could it be?

Archived