Can you flood a gas geyser to make it pressure up infinitely?

Not in general, no. The only case I know of that kind of works is a Liquid CO2 geyser erupting into a layer of liquid, as long as temperatures are high enough to flash the liquid CO2 into gaseous CO2 the gaseous CO2 can build to infinite pressure, it's a pretty weird exception and I'm not sure exactly why it works because usually liquid vents do generally care about gas pressure. Except this case, which is kind of "heat driven", to store the output under infinite pressure you can most practically use a Bypass Pump for gaseous Vents, or an Escher Waterfall for liquid Geysers.

What? I was sure that they would have the same flaw. The difference is that you probably need a second layer, either with a bit of two liquid type on top of one another or with the bottom layer filled and the second layer being just a little bit of liquid because the output of the actual contents of every geysers is made from one specific tile. Then the vent could push as much gas and possibly liquid out, depending on the type, as is feasible. The type of geyser obviously matters as the output could require liquids that can only withstand higher temperatures before boiling. Or is there something that I'm missing?

I have natural liquid-gas geyser

From volcano environment phosphorus was melt into liquid, then evapourised and then liquified around geyser. Then it start errupt salt water infinitely during 900 cycles. Now I'm thinking how to get this water.976568825_.thumb.jpg.223685c2023ddcd4ae36796b24ec34d7.jpg

41 minutes ago, degr said:

I have natural liquid-gas geyser

From volcano environment phosphorus was melt into liquid, then evapourised and then liquified around geyser. Then it start errupt salt water infinitely during 900 cycles. Now I'm thinking how to get this water.976568825_.thumb.jpg.223685c2023ddcd4ae36796b24ec34d7.jpg

time for build allot steam turbines?

Archived