New Dish - Pizza

New Dish - Pizza

Pizza could be added as a late-game dish, meaning it would need ingredients which you don't meet at every corner, but also rewarding stats.

Recipe:

• 1 Tomato (For the tomato sauce.)
  • 1 Corn (For the flour. In case you didn't know, corn flour exists IRL.)
  • 1 Meat (That could resemble pepperoni.)
  • 1 Filler

Stats:
+100 Hunger

+25 Sanity

+5 Health

Cook time (The time it takes for the crockpot to finish the dish.) could be 15 seconds, and the expiration date (From how long the dish takes to go from fresh to rot) 10 days.

Waiting for your thoughts on this!

I'd like this if when the crockpot is harvested it gives yields not one dish, but four. Make the hunger on par with meatballs, and give four of them. That way the rare ingredients (assuming milk, and 2 specific crops are considered "rare") are worth the payout of either amazing hunger that you don't have to eat all at once, or something to share as a team. Make it more unique than just good stats.

On 6/1/2021 at 3:14 AM, Dr. Safety said:

you don't have to eat all at once, or something to share as a team. Make it more unique than just good stats.

now that u said it, i've to realize that it makes total sense to have a pizza shared with others, like u harvest a crock pot, and have 4 slices of pizza, right of the bat, making it the first "shareable" food in DST, toss 4 ingredients, boom 4 slices, 

and also could this gave me an idea of having 3 variations, like one for hunger, one for sanity and other for health.

Hunger: 1 electric milk - 1 meat - 1 corn - 1 tomato = 4 slices, 35 hunger, 0 sanity, 3 health (pattern). Total 140 hunger and 12 health

*Name: Pizzerone (pizza + pepperoni)

Sanity: 1 electric milk - 1 cactus - 1 cooked green cap - 1 grilled Tomato = 4 slices, 5 hunger, 25 sanity, 3 health. Total 20 hunger, 100 sanity, 12 health

*Name: Mushizza (mushroom+ pizza)

Health: 1 electric milk - 1 dragon fruit - 1 garlic - 1 potato = 4 slices, 5 hunger, 0 sanity, 33 health. Total 20 hunger and 132 health

*Name: Pizziness (pizza+fitness)

electric milk is a rare ingredient, therefore, i think its reasonable to have this high stats

Archived