The new character: theory and aspect.

The original writer of the Codex Umbra: the ancient arthropod that traveled between dimensions and that arrived in the United States in 1900, taking with him the filthy code where he had written all the terrible knowledge of THEM:

W, the first gatekeeper.

"What can  eternal wait is not dead, and after strange aeons, even death can die."

1649459578_Ancient-W-DST.thumb.jpg.26e88a0f6348c0cb4402df05727509c8.jpg

I guess he discovered a way to become immortal, but his blasphemous studies attracted alien entities who set out to haunt him.
W cannot die from any natural cause, neither damage, nor hunger, nor climatic conditions. The only thing that can kill him is the shadows.
Any damage W takes lowers his sanity.
W is haunted by a unique nightmare, intangible to other players: a hideous creature capable of dealing 200 damage a hit to W's health, immortal and constant burden of the cursed immortal.

1 hour ago, Wardin25 said:

sry buddy but if i understand correctly dlc characters cant be important lorewise

I don't know about that some of Wortox's quotes are more useful than Maxwell's for lore, plus he's one of the three characters that can sort of read the stuff in the archives.

5 minutes ago, Mooagain said:

I don't know about that some of Wortox's quotes are more useful than Maxwell's for lore, plus he's one of the three characters that can sort of read the stuff in the archives.

I mean, he still says barely anything and now that the moon content is over that doesn seem like its gonna matter

1 hour ago, Wardin25 said:

sry buddy but if i understand correctly dlc characters cant be important lorewise

extremely frikin cool concept though

i mean neither do most other non dlc characters other than personal lore

2 minutes ago, Dextops said:

i mean neither do most other non dlc characters other than personal lore

but at least they have more lore than: wormwoods gem could be a green gem wortox is from another dimension and wurts nonexistent backstory

Just now, Wardin25 said:

but at least they have more lore than: wormwoods gem could be a green gem wortox is from another dimension and wurts nonexistent backstory

well isn't wurts backstory that she was a merm guard or the same species as merm guards and webbers lore is eaten by spider turned into spider woodies lore is ... uhh canada ect

Just now, Dextops said:

well isn't wurts backstory that she was a merm guard or the same species as merm guards and webbers lore is eaten by spider turned into spider woodies lore is ... uhh canada ect

That really isnt much, since you get that just from playing her, wormwoods at least looks a bit different in shape and he mentions green gems looking familiar

webber has his quotes taking about his family and his relation with his spider half, and though, yeah youre right bout woodie, he at least has the mystery of how he got his curse and whats the deal with lucy

Archived