Incomplete experiment placement?

Hi all, not sure if this is the right forum to ask this... we're trying to place the incomplete experiment but it seems like one of the altars is blocking it. It's been a couple of days since we placed the altars so we can't roll back the game... is there any method to fix this? 

unknown.png

1 hour ago, BeeClops said:

you should be able to hammer them to move them to another fissure, tho I never did it personally and I think you get hit when trying to

I think they can't be hammered down to be moved while the mysterious energy is active. I've tried it, it doesn't work. 

1 minute ago, Koura said:

I think they can't be hammered down to be moved while the mysterious energy is active. I've tried it, it doesn't work. 

that's bad, there should be a solution for when you place them too close to each other

On 5/19/2021 at 12:00 PM, Roodmas said:

It happened to me, too. Then I turned the geometric placement mod on, and it worked again.

Can confirm, I tried enabling the geometric placement mod and was able to build the incomplete experiment. No problems summoning the boss after that as well. Thanks for the tip!

Archived