Add anenemies to sunken chests loot

Title says it all, anenemies are e very limited resource, and in older world they used to be quite rare, in particular before you could alter game settings.

I think we shuold have a way to renew them. and sunken chests seems expensive enough and fitting, what do you guys think?

Sunken chests only give few good things:
Thulecite stuff, gems, broken shells and repair kits. I would really love to not be getting stupid fishing rod everytime I break those things with lots of tackle that I don't need nor that I loose any while fishing.
Klei, please, change the loot table for these things xd I'd enjoy more kelp fonds, anenemies and maybe fish bait, BUT NO MORE FISHING RODS AND TACKLE, I BEG YOU PEARL ALREADY GIVES TOO MANY OF THOSE reee ;w;

3 hours ago, Frosty_Mentos said:

Klei, please, change the loot table for these things xd I'd enjoy more kelp fonds, anenemies and maybe fish bait, BUT NO MORE FISHING RODS AND TACKLE, I BEG YOU PEARL ALREADY GIVES TOO MANY OF THOSE reee ;w;

Perhaps Klei should give Pearl and sunken chest a rework next year?:wilson_ecstatic:

1. The chest shouldn't automatically be destroyed when opened (but could still be done so with a hammer after the lock is gone)

2. The lock should be opened by deer keys

3. yeah all-around better loot

The sunken chest is the perfect opportunity to put all sorts of unrenewable things people have been asking for in years. Like grass tufts and saplings and klei is not utilizing that potential.

Archived