Webber Rework Discussion

Webber is getting a rework! For those of you who didn't know, when Klei announced on the forums that EoTS was officially out, they also put in a hidden image of an animation for Webber directly after saying they were going to do a character refresh next. Jason himself even said "I lied, it's going to be awesome." So I'm excited AF for the rework. There is no doubt they will introduce new mechanics. I'm not gonna suggest major ideas for mechanics, because IDK what Klei will do, but I personally want 2 things for webber, a cheaper spider den recipe, and Webber being able to sleep in spider dens. What do you think they'll do for Webber's Rework? I'd love to hear your ideas down in the comments.

- Dragolantis

Realistically i think Webbers rework will be all about his spiders. He will be able to give hats to spiders which opens up a lot of possibilities: thulecite crown spiders vs bosses maybe? Also reworked spider AI, upgrading regular spiders to spider warriors, maybe they will help chopping trees? They might add some craftable health and damage buffs too

He'll be able to craft a special silk hat, a special silk jacket, and a special silk spear. That's it.

imjustjokingpleasdonotdothis

I actually don't know what they can do for his rework. I honestly thought he was fine and don't know why everyone wanted him reworked over Wolfgang

Well Wolfgang melts bosses like they're marshmallows that fell into the fire. He has strengths, the only reason he needs reworking is bc he's bland. Webber's bland and he has a bunch of issues. Webber players either place tons of spider dens in the base, and put the others in danger, become an outcast and base close to the base, or have all their spider dens moved to across the map. And webber is really only played to start spider wars. Webber is in need of one, Wolfgang just needs to be less bland and have some lore.

16 minutes ago, Terra_Zina said:

He'll be able to craft a special silk hat, a special silk jacket, and a special silk spear. That's it.

imjustjokingpleasdonotdothis

I actually don't know what they can do for his rework. I honestly thought he was fine and don't know why everyone wanted him reworked over Wolfgang

I would like if they add the perk to giver hats to the spiders and, while spiders around you wear them, you gain the sanity from those hats. For example, if you have 3 spiders with a top hat each, you gain 10 sanity/minute. 

56 minutes ago, SouthTom said:
  Hide contents

ScreenShot_20210511124815.thumb.png.7910cbe7b300278d56d46b214a3d629f.pngWe will be able to put hats on spiders I'm pretty sure.

I was referencing the trailer when I said that, and double checked it after posting

46 minutes ago, Lil K said:

I would like if they add the perk to giver hats to the spiders and, while spiders around you wear them, you gain the sanity from those hats. For example, if you have 3 spiders with a top hat each, you gain 10 sanity/minute. 

I like this

the rework came it's incredible absolutely phenomenal best blessing god has ever gave to us, nothing else to expect from klei after adding the wonderful crownival to the game, this is the best character rework ever they can now remove ever other character in the game and make webber the only one character pretty sure nobody will mind, they can even rename the game to webber together, i hope they add webber to smash i would main him and nobody else, but a raven character would be awesome too, still webber is already perfect specially after the rework

Archived