Reforesting the Lunar Island

It's just sad that the Celestial Champion decimates the entire Lunar Forest during its phase 2. Is there any way to reforest Lune Trees en masse? I had set my Lune Tree regrowth to maximum and I'm not seeing any results...

2 hours ago, thegreatJash said:

Yeah, after a little while, besides my lunar base, the rest of the lunar island is kind of a wasteland. It's kind of disappointing that the only really reliable method of reforesting is to enable an event.

I mean, you can still catch the moon moths that show up after chopping the trees and plant them, but it requires lunar trees to get them

21 hours ago, Wardin25 said:

I mean, you can still catch the moon moths that show up after chopping the trees and plant them, but it requires lunar trees to get them

Yeah that's how it works, but after running around the island with the champion right behind me, not only it chops the trees but also aggros the moths or straight up tearing them up to shreds because of the AoE. I'm left with little to nothing after the fight. xD

15 hours ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

Moon trees are included in world regrowtu

I set it to maximum, no changes in the map when I swing by. :(

7 hours ago, Mounir said:

Yeah that's how it works, but after running around the island with the champion right behind me, not only it chops the trees but also aggros the moths or straight up tearing them up to shreds because of the AoE. I'm left with little to nothing after the fight. xD

I set it to maximum, no changes in the map when I swing by. :(

Then, if you have wait enough ingame days, you should report it as bug in the bug tracker. Maybe something is wrong

On 5/8/2021 at 9:06 PM, Mounir said:

It's just sad that the Celestial Champion decimates the entire Lunar Forest during its phase 2. Is there any way to reforest Lune Trees en masse? I had set my Lune Tree regrowth to maximum and I'm not seeing any results...

next time just summon the boss on one of those little islands, not the main one

17 minutes ago, Parusoid said:

they certainly do have

4 hours ago, BeeClops said:

umm, the small islands don't have fissures do they?

Most of the time it's not possible to set up the mysterious energy on one of the small islands, they do have celestial fissures but most of the time it's only two or one, and even if there were 3+ they're likely not next to eachother.

32 minutes ago, Parusoid said:

how many maps have you tested to be able to tell that most of the time its not possible?

Out of the six maps I generated, only one had a set of three lunar fissures close enough together on one of the small islands.

Archived