Sky's Art Thread

51 minutes ago, Kur0u said:

Hey! Happy birthday!
Lighting looks really nice, never been a great fan of Roseate WX but you nailed that one!

thank you!!
i dont really like how roseate wx looks ingame, the dark red doesnt do it for me
but i absolutely love their portrait art and how other people color them so i had to try for myself

Sorry for the reaction spam in your notifs, Sky. :wilson_dorky: I tend to do that a lot.

But your art is so nice, I love your style! 

1 hour ago, SkyistheGround said:

i stayed up very late at night to finish this

the reforged mod is becoming one of my favorite things 

2118457338_IMOBSESSEDWFORGE.thumb.png.28cb2a947e5a07dc30541469168b1e95.png

The ReForged mod also is one of my favorite mods to play! And this lighting is just spot-on, man.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, fierysage1 said:

Sorry for the reaction spam in your notifs, Sky. :wilson_dorky: I tend to do that a lot.

But your art is so nice, I love your style! 

The ReForged mod also is one of my favorite mods to play! And this lighting is just spot-on, man.

its no problem! i honestly don't really mind

and thank you! ^^

but yea, im not super good at reforged (i can't tank for the life of me, despite really badly wanting to play wx) but im trying my best in pubs (luckily most people are nice and patient). i mainly play wilson and webber but tbh i'll try anyone (even tanks... even though i suck)

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, SkyistheGround said:

its no problem! i honestly don't really mind

and thank you! ^^

but yea, im not super good at reforged (i can't tank for the life of me, despite really badly wanting to play wx) but im trying my best in pubs (luckily most people are nice and patient). i mainly play wilson and webber but tbh i'll try anyone (even tanks... even though i suck)

Hey, no worries! I couldn't tank for the life of me either.... (although sometimes I try because I love playing Winona :,))

All it really takes is practice, which is further enhanced when you got a team that's good with communication, cooperation, and coordination. :D

• Like 1

i've been trying to limit myself to one thing a day so i dont spend the whole day drawing and getting burnt out

but i wanted to put my own spin on victorian wx (finally) without my usual loadout for them

i honestly just wanted to sketch something but lighting has become really fun for me

651577721_victorianwxwotheloadout.thumb.PNG.1b7c58cc2f1abe8584d934d74f3d34ef.PNG

• Like 5

5 hours ago, SkyistheGround said:

i stayed up very late at night to finish thisthe reforged mod is becoming one of my favorite things 2118457338_IMOBSESSEDWFORGE.thumb.png.28cb2a947e5a07dc30541469168b1e95.png

The fire in the foreground is a great touch. While WX doesn't look dwarfed by the sword compared to that one concept art of Wilson trying to weild it.:wilson_ecstatic:

3 minutes ago, SkyistheGround said:

i've been trying to limit myself to one thing a day so i dont spend the whole day drawing and getting burnt out

i honestly just wanted to sketch something but lighting has become really fun for me651577721_victorianwxwotheloadout.thumb.PNG.1b7c58cc2f1abe8584d934d74f3d34ef.PNG

The reason I can only draw one thing a day these days is due to size and time consumption. I tend to lose too much time in my art.

Love the touch of the lantern. Just adds to the atmosphere.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Good pathos with Maxwell. You can feel the pain in his pain.

Then... Wx back there going ._. 

i asked for wx and we both decided to make ours sort of match so i put wx in there 

probably waiting for maxwell to get up. he wont, for a while

• Like 1