Sky's Art Thread

various doodles i did throughout the day! tired :')

doodled my friends' webber loadouts because i could

1503632337_unknown(15).thumb.png.e9fd6a4db1d71ddf8dfd2de7f1a4d270.png

talked about putting wormwood in a massive cozy sweater. then the window

1566456183_unknown(16).thumb.png.df20dc1fbfd62b9a2f244381beef5606.png

was talking about how i draw wx. someone said they could wear a corset and

1661781568_unknown(17).png.c2e6984d0b793120dda9dedf6b473ae1.png

• Like 6

Just now, minespatch said:

Kind of feels like Wormwood and wx are dealing with parent problems. :wilson_laugh:

It'd be cool if the moon gem reacted to the moon.

they are, and it's fun for neither of them

it is kinda unfortunate that wormwood doesn't get any special interactions with the moon canonically, but it does make sense. i think gameplay wise, if something like this happened to wormwood it would be very hard to play as him. 
and lore wise, wormwood's gem is already separated from the moon. it's described as a seed in his vignette, and whatever happens to the parent after the seed is dispersed doesn't matter to the seed.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, minespatch said:

I imagine it'd be similar to Woodie's thropy or Wx when they get struck by lightning.

honestly i would love to think about special wormwood traits that go along with the moon cycle. will probably take time, though

hopefully not anything like this au though, it's wormwood slowly losing his own free will and autonomy because the moon is desperately trying to save itself :wilsondisapproving:

• Thanks 1
  • Sanity 1

But it's so cute! You should also post it in your art thread. :wilson_goodjob:

normally i wouldnt but minespatch said to so i will

additional thoughts i had later:

- could be used by webber to effectively fight water bosses such as malbatross and crab king

- maybe these guys could be resistant to freezing because they live so close to the ice biome. that would certainly help with crab king

- maybe ~300-400 hp, but not super common like regular spiders out on the water

- prefer to stay in the water but will jump up onto boats when threatened. they move very fast in the water but are significantly slower on land/boats

- maybe i can use both colors! got a winter coat and a summer coat. whether this servers a function or is completely aesthetic, i dont know

1206463883_waterstriderspidey.thumb.PNG.6284ed4c6950785270e4fd5c30744cc1.PNG

• Like 3
  • GL Happy 2

"Ugh, Wormwood is having that time of the month again"

One of the flowers kind of looks like Abigail as well. :wilson_laugh:

it'd be more like that time of the year. wormwood literally calls hay fever "happy time" :wilsondisapproving:

and sort of! didn't have a good ref for wormwood's little trail of flowers (most of my pictures use a client mod where wormwood's flowers changes with his skin) so i came up with shapes. always liked the lotus-esque, chrysanthemum look of flowers so abigail subconsciously came to mind

• Like 2

yesterday i had a brief convo about how wx would be really stubborn when it came for asking to help

also needed an excuse to draw wilson for once so

it's a nice doodle, even if i only have a vague idea on how to draw wilson (or anyone else that isnt wx, wormwood, or webber) :')

begruding.thumb.PNG.91cef68bd08e50ba771fd82853460c66.PNG

• Like 6

I love the background! Is that your creation?

i didnt make the pattern
clip studio paint has options to import custom brushes, either brushes you make yourself or ones that other people make. i often use these because they're super pretty (could probably see more examples of them in this thread). if i recall correctly, that brush came from here

• Thanks 1