OMG! It's a puzzle! [Doorway to Adventure]

So...

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rZGzqq9jDA

It's like the rain puzzle, there's A LOT of pieces scattered across the video, and we need to find them to create an image. Nothing more simple.

Go ahead.

Gotta find'em ALL! epic pokemon reference

EDIT!

[MENTION=4779]cejoga[/MENTION] got all the images for us. All hail to Cejoga.

http://www.dropbox.com/s/xldbo55lgb394vy/gotyou.rar

Edited by Mad Potatoes

If you watch the video close enough you can see a piece of an image pops up, fight club style, in between frames for a few milliseconds... I'm not interested in putting it together, but I am interested in the result.

I have never done one of these puzzles before. What's the deal with them?

Well, a few updates ago, Klei started hiding things inside the trailers. The puzzles have gotten more and more difficult, and last update, they became actual jigsaw puzzles.

The puzzle threads are just the place where everyone tries to solve it. Everyone shares ideas and stuff.

I'm staring to wonder if this is a continuation of the last puzzle. Most of the pieces seem to be similar.None of the pieces are at an angle this time (thank goodness, that was annoying last time) but a lot of the pieces are either really tall or really wide.33 pieces and almost half done. It looks like there may be fewer pieces this time too.

Edited by Boba2007

I'm staring to wonder if this is a continuation of the last puzzle. Most of the pieces seem to be similar.None of the pieces are at an angle this time (thank goodness, that was annoying last time) but a lot of the pieces are a lot taller.33 pieces and almost half done. It looks like there may be fewer pieces this time too.

They come in more rapidly in this one. The first one I saw was in the fricken' title screen!

Well, we already saw the King piece in the trailer. We have a Knight in game. We found a Rook, and possibly a Bishop. So maybe now it's Pawns or the Queen?

Actually, the Dalek looking guy in the picture found in the last puzzle is most likely the Bishop. We don't know anythign about a king yet.

- - - Updated - - -

Finished, got 116 pieces. I'll post a picture of them soon.

There's a couple very interesting ones...

:wilson_love: