How about... Mutated birds in Bird Cage ?

You know there's this sort of thing you simply can't resist to check after an update, if it works you're all :wilson_laugh:, if not bc2.jpg

And well I just had one of these today :

0.thumb.png.d2e168c13b29a40590a249e378a8c337.png

I wasn't just trying to trap them to help during the event, even tho if that would be some sort of emergency saver (and yes I got event on the Moon Island if anyone is wondering if it's possible)... but wanted to check if we could capture them.

Please, these birds are legit way too cool, lemme have those in the Bird Cage even if feeding them is a thing or not...
actually I can imagine non-starving bird or mutant eggs but it's super optional to me, I mostly just want those birds at home

Yeah, sad and a bit underwhelming new birds are just aesthetic bits for the Moon phenomenon. Would be great if players could interact aka catch them as a way to show, aside Enlightened Crown, one partook into mentioned Moonstorm event. They look quite interesting (especially the Moonblind Crow; Misshapen Bird on the other hand is pretty funny, meme material).

20 hours ago, Grim the said:

Boneless bird meat?

Actually a living crow that’s nothing but walking bones would be awesome, maybe it wouldn’t drop meat.. but instead bone shards.

And if people complain about skeleton birds.. where the heck were they 20 years ago when Tony Hawks Pro Skater had them? They’re literally Tony Hawks signature skateboard designs....

And yeah I know most kids are too young to even remember Tony Hawk.. but my point is Bone birds would be really cool (at least to me) 

And I would like to able to capture & place then into bird cage..

Probably for my Halloween world builds.

32 minutes ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

Who is tony hawk and how is he related to dst?

It’s got Less to do with WHO Tony Hawk is and More to do with what his signature Skateboard designs looked like:

Spoiler

EF0718E2-A77E-461D-BD0D-3C5EE66D6546.jpeg.ccd0679a3842a135b7ece149d17ae9ea.jpeg

Which has EVERYTHING to Do with DST because it’s a 13+ Rated game and So too was “Tony Hawk Pro Skater” which means skeletal birds like the ones seen in spoiler images could and should be in DST..

But instead: We can’t even capture mutated moon birds and put them into a birdcage because sensitive people may find them weird and offensive.

Archived