[Spaced Out! Update] - 458060

• Developer

Hello everyone, a smaller patch after the weekend with a fix for the farm buildings not accepting seeds. Take care!

Changes

• Rocket Pilot Station is now deconstructable and rebuildable within the rocket interior
  • Solid Nuclear Waste and Corium are now "Miscellaneous" materials and can be stored in storages under that category
  • Added Payload Opener sound effects
  • Edits to various item descriptions

Fixes

• Fix seeds not being deliverable to Farm Tiles and other planter buildings
  • Further facial expression fixes

View full update

• Like 7
  • Thanks 5
  • Big Ups 5
  • Sad Dupe 1
  • GL Happy 2

2 hours ago, SchlauFuchs said:

is it just me or did the game become seriously sluggish with this update? Both general startup as well as game framerate is impacted beyond acceptable.

My Colony hasn't changed much since the last update and the performance overall feels about the same to me after about an hour of gameplay.

2 hours ago, Hokaeru said:

Can you already find Corium in the game ? 

It is created briefly when a research reactor blows up. Then it melts into nuclear waste (corium emits nuclear waste having an animation like something is off-gassing)

• Like 1
  • GL Happy 1

57 minutes ago, Sigmok said:

My Colony hasn't changed much since the last update and the performance overall feels about the same to me after about an hour of gameplay.

alright then. I did a complete system restart, then the game behaved. Probably nothing then.

• Ninja 1

3 hours ago, SchlauFuchs said:

is it just me or did the game become seriously sluggish with this update? Both general startup as well as game framerate is impacted beyond acceptable.

Can only say how it is here for me, no change ( I don`t play with mods ). We posted at the same time, must be some telepathic connection :afro:

image.thumb.png.87f0ee789dfaf7a049fd95e9ab8ade8e.png

23 minutes ago, sakura_sk said:

It is created briefly when a research reactor blows up. Then it melts into nuclear waste (corium emits nuclear waste having an animation like something is off-gassing)

image.png.bc2f4ff3e7ffc2e8636003a0746eeb69.png   Thirrrrsttttyyyyyyyy ! Need WATER :confused::confused::confused:

image.thumb.png.e6f47d65f6b488148d8e4a0cfb710c49.png  Stratum concern-uhm :confused::confused::confused:

Edited by babba
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Ipsquiggle said:

Rocket Pilot Station is now deconstructable and rebuildable within the rocket interior

fig.png.a3336b19349f5f9b5b7f2c3c1278f493.png

Now dupes can wash their hands without being micromanaged! The best update ever! :applause:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Big Ups 1

Hello I think you should change the color of these letters, with the white background it is almost impossible to read them. this happens with: Vitamin Chews, Immuno booster, Basic rad pil and Allergy medication at the Apothecary. thx you.

cambiar color.jpg

• Like 9