Tought of this few days ago

Lets say wigfrid eats a meaty stew she has 120 max hunger and stew gives 150 hunger so 30 hunger is wasted and its just gone 

What i tought of this is it should give one single rot 

Similar to real life when you eat something and if you are not able to finish it food goes to trash bin or somewhere else idk 

What im trying to say it that extra hunger shouldnt be literally deleted 

31 minutes ago, inferjus4 said:

Yeah, I think character should suffer from being overfed and should be slowed down for short amount of time instead of acting like nothing happened.

That could be a problem since there are foods that are used for healing and being slowed for eating them when having low health can put the player in a dangerous situation, especially when fighting Giants that could outrun the player.

On 3/29/2021 at 3:30 AM, Just-guy said:

That could be a problem since there are foods that are used for healing and being slowed for eating them when having low health can put the player in a dangerous situation, especially when fighting Giants that could outrun the player.

It could be a matter of managing your hunger before a boss fight. Discovering foods that heal health more than other stats to bring them out of relative redundancy. I haven't played for a while so I can't name many foods that heal tons more health relative to their hunger satiating.

But whenever I kill bosses, I try hard to not eat more than my hunger capacity because to me it just feels like i'm playing dirty. That's just me and it works out when I do it this way anyway.

I can see another problem arising in if this mechanic were introduced, the gulf between wolfgang and other characters as fighters would be further increased since his hunger rate ticks down faster and it would probably be harder to overfeed him.

11 hours ago, chirsg said:

It could be a matter of managing your hunger before a boss fight. Discovering foods that heal health more than other stats to bring them out of relative redundancy. I haven't played for a while so I can't name many foods that heal tons more health relative to their hunger satiating.

Surf'n'turf (37,5 hunger and 60 health), or better... Trail mix (12,5 hunger and 30 health). Probably something with lobster bisque but I don't remember stats except lots of health. Pomegranate, tomato, blue mushroom could have some uses (12,5 hunger and 20 health).

Archived