[Game Update] - Spaced Out! 456169

• Developer

Hi friends! We've got an update with a fix to the reactors! It's been really fun watching them blow up, but this will make them blow up a little more predictably. Let us know if you find any other issues, and enjoy!

• Fixed crash that could occur when one researcher takes over from another at the Atomic Collider.
  • Adjusted Research Reactor reaction parameters. It begins reacting with a minimum of 0.5kg fuel and stops reacting when fuel drops below 0.25kg. This should address some unexpected meltdown issues.
  • Adjusted Radioactive Contaminant count on Research Reactor's nuclear waste output.
  • Adjusted Research Reactor construction time.
  • Restored Medical Pack recipe to Apothecary.
  • Deprecated Virtual Planetarium building in Spaced Out! until a new utility is implemented.
  • Large Solid Oxidizer Tank is prioritizable.
  • Beeta Hive animation updates and fixes.

View full update

• Like 7
  • Thanks 6
  • Haha 1
  • Big Ups 2
  • GL Happy 3

@Ipsquiggle

Beeta and Beetiny were detectable with critter sensor in build 454298 and earlier, but not in build 454967 and later.
Is this change intended? If so, I think it should be in the release notes.
I have also confirmed that Beetiny is undetectable with critter drop-off and weight plate in the latest build, but I don't know if it was the case from the beginning.

• Like 1

>>Deprecated Virtual Planetarium building in Spaced Out! until a new utility is implemented.

I hope it will be implemented soon, this blocks the opening research tree. And you can not research automatic space research station without

virtual planetary points itself.

Eldar

• GL Happy 1