JosePapp

How is your early game like?

Cheggf    2480
17 minutes ago, Majestix said:

Or maybe your friend just doesn't like threats. I mean, who does?

I love threats.

• Haha 1

Kyriena    9
12 hours ago, SandvichSpy said:

I barely mine rocks or destroy any unrenewable structures unless needed which means rocks are always lacking in my worlds until tree petrification/antlion cave ins start happening. I only mine clusters of rocks if they are very close together and making sure I leave at least one or I mine those at the meteor biome since they're gonna get destroyed by meteors anyways.

I'm curious about this. I thought rocks come back in the meteor biome, which makes them renewable. Or was that changed? I mine all the rocks in the meteor biome and come back within 4 days and its fulled with with rocks again.

SandvichSpy    382
3 hours ago, Kyriena said:

I'm curious about this. I thought rocks come back in the meteor biome, which makes them renewable. Or was that changed? I mine all the rocks in the meteor biome and come back within 4 days and its fulled with with rocks again.

You're right, they do come back in the meteor biome. That's why I'm not hesitant to mine those since they're gonna get replaced by more meteor rocks eventually.

W0l0l0    264

I'm the same as most people here. Only notable difference is that I don't care in the slightest about moving berries, saplings, grass ect. Usually because I base near the tumbleweeds.

Edited by W0l0l0
  • Like 1