ENCORE Streaming Drops Available Now! (The Crystalline Honeydome)

Hello @AkireCarli, welcome to the forums. You can accumulate the watch hours necessary to received the Streaming Drops by watching other Twitch Streamers that are streaming Don't Starve Together. The streamer's you can watch will have "Drops Enabled" or simply ask in their chat if Stream Drops is enabled for that stream.

Refer to the Klei Support Article for more details: https://support.klei.com/hc/en-us/articles/360037394452-Earned-Twitch-Drops-are-not-showing-up-in-Don-t-Starve-Together

On 2/12/2021 at 11:30 PM, SinancoTheBest said:

Furnace.png.88010e158fc54f9556fe5933c92cdfd3.pngWhile I certainly love that one and it looks prettiest out of the three options with its vibrant coloring, I think I prefer the year of the Carrat skin on that one for looking more like an actual furnace with actual gems

The clawfoot furnace looks more like a dragon, while the crystalline looks more like a fly. I usually alternate between them as i get bored of the skin.

• Developer
4 minutes ago, Sairaszuo said:

Sorry newb here, how do i get these rewards?

Just gotta watch Twitch streams that have drops enabled! The first one drops after you watch any stream (with drops enabled) for 30 minutes, the second one drops after 2 hours and the last one after 6 hours (they all count as the same, so you won't have to watch 8 hours and 30 minutes, just 6 hours total).

• Developer
38 minutes ago, Isan7304 said:

I cant get the last crystallized fridge although I watched videos of DST for 8 hours  on the Twitch and connected my account to it. Any instructions in detail? It is not clear.... Cant find where to obtain it.

The item currently dropping is thr Crystalline Honeydome. If you do mean that, are you sure you've beem watching streams thar have game drops enabled?

Archived