No, just no, please, not this

14 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

So why do people consider THIS Creepy when Mario 64 let you do the same exact thing.. you could literally grab portions of the floating heads and horribly stretch them like silly putty.

Kids these days just too sensitive to everything :lol:

Because there it was a fun little thing to mess around with, HERE it is just... in the ui... constantly... they only stare and blink... Plus this causes a bunch of weird issues with mods and uh... yeah I dont know why they would decide to do this for some reason.

Creepy things suit the game. You kill butterfly to heal, kill malbatros for its wings, kill pigs for their skin, murder the birds and other innocent creatures, cook moleworms while they still alive, kill deerclops and take his eye, oh and that poor goose family you kill mother and her little chicks for meat and wing.. Do you remember more weird and creepy things like this? I think blinking is suits :D

40 minutes ago, jacques said:

Creepy things suit the game. You kill butterfly to heal, kill malbatros for its wings, kill pigs for their skin, murder the birds and other innocent creatures, cook moleworms while they still alive, kill deerclops and take his eye, oh and that poor goose family you kill mother and her little chicks for meat and wing.. Do you remember more weird and creepy things like this? I think blinking is suits :D

it doesnt really look creepy, it looks uncanny/weird because it looks bad.

Archived