ENCORE Streaming Drops Available Now! (The Crystallized Cabinet)

Wow, explain this. My account, both of my sons and my xbox account were watching streams at the same time (different browsers, different computers), always works. My xbox account was the only one that got the eyebrella, rest of the accounts - some received the portait, others the frame too and one of my sons received nothing. Not even the crystallized cabinet stuff and he has been watching for three days. Seriously... "buy it for the points". Why should I spend my points because of some glitches. This is just wrong.

19 hours ago, Zadkhore said:

Ok I will not said nothing about anything I give up you will never understand that the drop realeased one week ago and you didn't realized It's ok maybe will be in klei rewards if is a glitch how I said talk to Klei support stop going here in the forums and make a hole disaster, just stop going here and start writing things that they didn't advise you was only a typical human error calm down this will be a leasson remember only one week no one more day or one less day only 7 days to collect the drops only one week ok? calm down please.

Man, we've raised the issue quite calmly. don't put your stress on us.

1 hour ago, Clawder said:

Has the eyebrella been the only one before the crystal cabinet?

I don't know if I missed any other encores before these 2 :S

Sadly, no. You've missed the encore weeks for The Metamorphosed Flame, Crystalline Ice Box and Radiant Star Caller's Staff [and its partner Sailormoon Polar Staff]. Idk who made this chart and how they know insider information on the layout of the future encores but it's accurate about the past drops.

1552042172_KleiTwitchEncore.png.ae4713e8cbda5fcc69a9f6d3dcc0bce4.png.f98821e8eeb66dbe78da6ab6ef3c758f.png

I seem to be in the minority here, but I haven't had any issues claiming my drops. Sadly I bought the game the day after crystalline staff drop ended... :wilson_cry: But I've got the eyebrella and crystal cabinet. 

I'm new to twitch drops in general, and this is a really fun way to support my friend who streams DST.

On 2/7/2021 at 11:08 PM, SinancoTheBest said:

Sadly, no. You've missed the encore weeks for The Metamorphosed Flame, Crystalline Ice Box and Radiant Star Caller's Staff [and its partner Sailormoon Polar Staff]. Idk who made this chart and how they know insider information on the layout of the future encores but it's accurate about the past drops.

1552042172_KleiTwitchEncore.png.ae4713e8cbda5fcc69a9f6d3dcc0bce4.png.f98821e8eeb66dbe78da6ab6ef3c758f.png

DARN IT. Those 3 are the only ones I didn't already have! I hate my life right now :wilson_drool:

On 2/8/2021 at 5:08 AM, SinancoTheBest said:

if this is correct then the end of febuary is going to be the big one for me. i hope i am still here for it, the thermal and the lamp are my favorites from the set

On 2/7/2021 at 9:08 PM, SinancoTheBest said:

You know, stealing other people's graphics is not very nice. Especially since you REMOVED the watermark, which is actually very illegal in many places. It was nice enough of Unorthodogg to make this graphic and share it with the community. The watermark was there for a reason, for credit. There is NO situation where removing and posting this without permission/credit is acceptable behavior. 

On 2/8/2021 at 5:08 AM, SinancoTheBest said:

I made that chart but someone has scrubbed my name off of it. I have attached the original to this post but it's proabably too late now anyway. The chart was based off of the original release order of the drops and has been accurate so far but of course it's worth considering that things can always change, even if at this point it looks unlikely.

TwitchDropEncoreUno.png

On 2/8/2021 at 4:08 PM, SinancoTheBest said:

This is my first time seeing the graphic without Unorthodoggs name in the corner. Either you shopped it out or someone else did, whatever the case this is really uncool and borderline content theft. Uno is a great dude and deserves credit and recognition for his work.

Pretty sure you do know who made it as its been floating around with his watermark/signature in the corner for a while now.

Also aren't the drops just coming out in the same order that they originally did? I know that the second half (furnace skin onwards) are in the order they were released previously.

On 2/5/2021 at 4:41 AM, Slante said:

I agree to this, Letizia. I've been onlineand playing the game, at least every second day, since the encore drops re-launched - and have had no problems in collecting the other drops. I did find it kinda strange, that the 'Starcallers Staff' drop were shown as being the available new drop for more than 1½ week (more like 2 weeks), and was excited to find the 'Eyebrella' drop available, 2 days ago. I immediately started up twitch that night and had the stream running for at least 3 hours.

This morning, planning to twitch some more hours, to get the 6 hour drop, I was horrified to realize, it had changed to a new twitch drop already. I logged into DST, where I got the 2 (uninteresting to me) seasonal login bonuses + my daily login item - BUT - I never got the 'Icon' & 'background' eyebrella drops, that I had streamed enough for.. Please fix re-run (you can have the chest + saddle back if you want).... 

PS. ..Not mad - just sad.. Love your game btw -Di-di-di..disappointed me..

I looked at that, while in game, probably after I had started getting the early eyebrella drop reward. I was a bit surprised, so I checked the forums and it was there. Just know it resets on Thursday, and they tend to post here (the forums) on time. I wouldn't count on the drops update to show up in game anymore, but the forums seem like a solid bet. Either way, start watching on Friday and it should work.

On 2/9/2021 at 11:51 PM, Unorthodogg said:

I made that chart but someone has scrubbed my name off of it. I have attached the original to this post but it's proabably too late now anyway. The chart was based off of the original release order of the drops and has been accurate so far but of course it's worth considering that things can always change, even if at this point it looks unlikely.

TwitchDropEncoreUno.png

I literally just got the first and last the first time it rolled around! xD

Archived