ENCORE Streaming Drops Available Now! (The Crystallized Cabinet)

Just now, Letizia Zeppili said:

U bad people gave only a couple of days for the eyebrella , return it (to the top pls)

I've been playing daily and I've been waiting for the past week to get the eyebrella drop and now this morning I noticed that it was available, started watching streams and now i notice that there is an update and the cabinet is on twitch. Why? There was some kind of bug, because yesterday it showed me the Moon Caller Staff skin, not the eyebrella :/

18 hours ago, SookieM1 said:

I've been playing daily and I've been waiting for the past week to get the eyebrella drop and now this morning I noticed that it was available, started watching streams and now i notice that there is an update and the cabinet is on twitch. Why? There was some kind of bug, because yesterday it showed me the Moon Caller Staff skin, not the eyebrella :/

Full up heck by Klei

15 minutes ago, Letizia Zeppili said:

Full up **** by Klei

Wow Stop right there buddy the eyebrella skin realesed one week ago if you want to see the current twitch drops go to https://accounts.klei.com/account/rewards To see the current drops that skin was already realesed buuut not announced so please be more attentive to the next before criticizing this isn't something to make you feel angry It is just to clear things up

I have been playing nonstop for a month now and I can tell that there are some major glitches going on. My son watched a stream for 3 days and didn't receive the moon caller staff's third skin. As I mentioned, this morning was the first time it updated the picture that there is a new drop  (eyebrella) and then tonight my friend, whom i was playing with, said that there is an update. When I disconnected, it updated again and showed that the cabinet skin is now on twitch. Also what I noticed now is, that I had a stream running on my browser, twitch showed me that i had 2 drops (8 hours ago), when I logged in no drops except for the chest and other festive related skins. Explain that... Logged in to my sons account, eyebrella portrait and frame (eyebrella) and cabinet portrait. What the heck is going on? Are the devs currently dealing with this issue or are we just going to lose the drops that we missed because of the glitches.

Also why would I log in to my Klei account on a daily basis if the info in the game itself updates, when there is a new drop available on steam. Just because you didn't have a glitch, doesn't mean everything is perfect for everybody.

4 hours ago, SookieM1 said:

Also why would I log in to my Klei account on a daily basis if the info in the game itself updates

C'mmon really? I admmit that sometimes the devs doesn't update the info daily that why we have this: https://accounts.klei.com/account/rewards It is like saying that I must necessarily see that they announced it when I already know that every week they take a new drop and that it is not one day less or one more day, you as an adult should know it, nobody is perfect and nobody should tell you what to do if in Seriously, do you want to make sure that there is already a new drop? Go to that page, is it so hard for you to do that? and how I always said is to clear things up not to make you angry and also maybe klei will put that drops in klei rewards stop saying that of the devs nobody is perfect is their job yes but they have to many things in the head to remember somethings that are already announced if it is a glitch conntact someone of Klei via support maybe there can help you after all they created one of your (maybe) favorite game

Klei I've been a long time veteran of this game, it's one of my favorites and it's just about the only game I ever play on steam. I love both DST and DS, I play both equally as much, but I just wish there was more content being added to DS as well. I love the new content and constant new updates to DST, but its been so long since DS has seen a major update--whether it be just new mobs, furniture for Hamlet, bringing skins from DST to DS or new recipes, I'd just really appreciate if in any of the DLCS, we could see some new stuff as well. I know these things take time to make but I think I speak for a lot of DS stans out there when I say, we're more than willing to wait.

4 hours ago, Zadkhore said:

C'mmon really? I admmit that sometimes the devs doesn't update the info daily that why we have this: https://accounts.klei.com/account/rewards It is like saying that I must necessarily see that they announced it when I already know that every week they take a new drop and that it is not one day less or one more day, you as an adult should know it, nobody is perfect and nobody should tell you what to do if in Seriously, do you want to make sure that there is already a new drop? Go to that page, is it so hard for you to do that? and how I always said is to clear things up not to make you angry and also maybe klei will put that drops in klei rewards stop saying that of the devs nobody is perfect is their job yes but they have to many things in the head to remember somethings that are already announced if it is a glitch conntact someone of Klei via support maybe there can help you after all they created one of your (maybe) favorite game

Wow... First of all. Start using dots to finish your sentences, it was really had to follow you. Second, I never said anything negative about Klei devs, I asked if they know or are dealing with the glitches atm. Stop being so passive aggressive - "is it so hard to do that". Maybe... you never know.

more attention? Notification on the home screen about that theyhave added an eyebrella appeared back the day before yersterday? lmao. Becouse of that Imanaget to get only the icon and the background. Dude i was most waiting forward to this skin, andhere is a such a problem. understando?

14 hours ago, Letizia Zeppili said:

U bad people gave only a couple of days for the eyebrella , return it (to the top pls)

I agree to this, Letizia. I've been onlineand playing the game, at least every second day, since the encore drops re-launched - and have had no problems in collecting the other drops. I did find it kinda strange, that the 'Starcallers Staff' drop were shown as being the available new drop for more than 1½ week (more like 2 weeks), and was excited to find the 'Eyebrella' drop available, 2 days ago. I immediately started up twitch that night and had the stream running for at least 3 hours.

This morning, planning to twitch some more hours, to get the 6 hour drop, I was horrified to realize, it had changed to a new twitch drop already. I logged into DST, where I got the 2 (uninteresting to me) seasonal login bonuses + my daily login item - BUT - I never got the 'Icon' & 'background' eyebrella drops, that I had streamed enough for.. Please fix re-run (you can have the chest + saddle back if you want).... 

PS. ..Not mad - just sad.. Love your game btw -Di-di-di..disappointed me..

2 hours ago, Letizia Zeppili said:

more attention? Notification on the home screen about that theyhave added an eyebrella appeared back the day before yersterday? lmao. Becouse of that Imanaget to get only the icon and the background. Dude i was most waiting forward to this skin, andhere is a such a problem. understando?

Not to seem rude but if you were looking forward to this skin the most wouldn’t you have bothered checking the forums and such things to be sure you didn’t miss it? They stated in their original post that it was changing every week, and the changes are always Thursday. I’m sure the icon in game being wrong can be annoying, we don’t even have anything like that on Xbox so I have to check forums for things, but there was a whole week? And you get a 30 minute reward too, so after watching for 30 minutes then getting on the game you should’ve realized it was eyebrella. And drops are never given until you get on the game. The drops reward is based on when you get on the game not when you watched. 

11 minutes ago, Danyelle said:

Not to seem rude but if you were looking forward to this skin the most wouldn’t you have bothered checking the forums and such things to be sure you didn’t miss it? They stated in their original post that it was changing every week, and the changes are always Thursday. I’m sure the icon in game being wrong can be annoying, we don’t even have anything like that on Xbox so I have to check forums for things, but there was a whole week? And you get a 30 minute reward too, so after watching for 30 minutes then getting on the game you should’ve realized it was eyebrella. And drops are never given until you get on the game. The drops reward is based on when you get on the game not when you watched. 

It is better to play on Xbox then AND have NO INFORMATION. I would prefer that any day, rather than getting misled from incorrect info.

2 hours ago, Danyelle said:

it has always been the case that every week (or when there is a new drop) there was a notification on the home screen, so I took this rule as a basis. I think it's clear here?  about what  Klei set their own schedule : they always warn that plans may change, so I did not take their schedule as a basis.

14 hours ago, GreatDekuTree said:

Please bring the eyebrella back, you notified me of the drop last night and today they changed it, I didn't have time to get anything

Sorry, usually the encores are a 1-week, 1-time chance at redemption and salvation. However, the good news is, after all skins in the collection are given an encore week, they typically go to Steam Rewards page so you will be able to get it with loyalty points.

Ok I will not said nothing about anything I give up you will never understand that the drop realeased one week ago and you didn't realized It's ok maybe will be in klei rewards if is a glitch how I said talk to Klei support stop going here in the forums and make a hole disaster, just stop going here and start writing things that they didn't advise you was only a typical human error calm down this will be a leasson remember only one week no one more day or one less day only 7 days to collect the drops only one week ok? calm down please.

Archived