My idea to make Wes real "Challenge" character

7 hours ago, HeatAndRun said:

Mobs killed by Wes drop more loot.

Other characters and mobs should not hit the target, only Wes should deal 100% of damage.

Is not a challenge, is an buff. Some armor, some healing and a good weapon can do some miracles. Or skill to kite. Also this is against the teamwork...

31 minutes ago, Notecja said:

Is not a challenge, is an buff. Some armor, some healing and a good weapon can do some miracles. Or skill to kite. Also this is against the teamwork...

5 minutes ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

how this makes a challenge? is only a buff

I believe this is a joke that y'all didn't get.

To even unlock Wes in solo DS requires your to rescue him from an “Invisible” Prison he have put himself inside.. So it would be Hilarious (and also highly annoying) if Wes had to navigate around an invisible maze of walls that enemies & teammates can go right through..

Meanwhile if I’m playing as Wes it’s gonna be like Me in a fun house of Mirrors (Running into dead ends) This is a JOKE post obviously.. but it would totally fit with the lore considering how you unlock him.

Okay seriously guys I think I know how to make Wes Super Useful to others while keeping him completely boring to play as.

The answer: Let him Craft items at a Reduced Half Price Cost- Specifically Head Garlands & Top Hats.

Sooo instead of 12 flowers you only need 6. Instead of 6 Silk for Top Hat he only needs 3.. 

(And they’re Wes exclusive craftables: That provide more Sanity then the normal versions, Oh yeah and They can’t be used to build Prestihatinator either.)

And the catch? Wes now shares Walters trait of not being able to gain benefits from it.:wilson_evil::wilson_evil::wilson_evil:

59 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

Okay seriously guys I think I know how to make Wes Super Useful to others while keeping him completely boring to play as.

The answer: Let him Craft items at a Reduced Half Price Cost- Specifically Head Garlands & Top Hats.

Sooo instead of 12 flowers you only need 6. Instead of 6 Silk for Top Hat he only needs 3.. 

(And they’re Wes exclusive craftables: That provide more Sanity then the normal versions, Oh yeah and They can’t be used to build Prestihatinator either.)

And the catch? Wes now shares Walters trait of not being able to gain benefits from it.:wilson_evil::wilson_evil::wilson_evil:

If a player needs a garland then he shouldnt be playing wes xD

Archived