An Owl or any nocturnal bird

It's a wonder why I'm always trying to exchange my veggies for seeds during night exclusively, I have the entire day to do it but every time I'm looking to feed the birds it's night, yeah there's this alternative of picking up the bird and replacing it but it's only effective for 6 veggies before it fall asleep again and quite unpleasant.

So if by any chance a new biome get added to the game and adding an owl (or any bird that doesn't sleep at night) can fit in its atmosphere that would be great... or I could make the effort to do it during day but, he, more birds, more fun ?

owls would be appropriate since unlike dsa, birds abide by a day and night cycle. to add to this, would be cool to add a bird feeder attachment to a cage since I grow fond of my bird and don't want it to die if I am busy with a job or if I want to keep more than 1 bird. An owl would exacerbate the issue of multiple bird caretaking. 

All for the owl

Archived