What is your end game right now?

It seems a bit weird right now but.. for me creating vacuums near magma and maybe building the petroleum boiler for plastics. But right now setting up industrial brick with steam turbines is already achieved. Now what? It’s not extremely difficult to reach a good stability but what about the fourth asteroid? How to reach, research, etc? And after that what else? Should we find fullerene for methane production? Where do I fit this and 60 natural gas generators? :D What’s your “end game”right now? 

25 minutes ago, Gurgel said:

Waiting for the next iteration. The DLC is a bit to bare for me at the moment to really play it. (This is not a criticism.)

Well, you got terra and a sulfur geyser now. If that's not enough, i hope you stocked up on gingerbread.

I`d imagine making stabile colonies on all 6 asteroids and building a statue on each of them would qualify as an endgame achievement. That along with automated resource transfer via rockets if that`s even possible in the current version. I`ll never get close to that though knowing my need to restart over and over.

42 minutes ago, Sasza22 said:

I`d imagine making stabile colonies on all 6 asteroids and building a statue on each of them would qualify as an endgame achievement. That along with automated resource transfer via rockets if that`s even possible in the current version. I`ll never get close to that though knowing my need to restart over and over.

This is my feeling almost exactly; and given the DLC is early access, there will be even more periodic reasons to restart (see sulfur geyser). But I do have visions in my head of a fully sustainable and automated colony of planetoids working together via a massive rocketry program.

9 hours ago, Gurgel said:

Waiting for the next iteration. The DLC is a bit to bare for me at the moment to really play it. (This is not a criticism.)

To be honest I would prefer playing the non-DLC map with the new buildings/research(/traits) over the multi asteroid approach.

=> My current goal is to find an abusable mechanic and build a large contraption. [Which in itself doesn´t require multi asteroids ...]

Archived