Now the DLC has released into EA (and purchased by yours truly :)), I'd just like to say a big thank you to Klei for giving us the opportunity to test it. Your games are something else and I'm happy to keep supporting you as we head into EA. Can't wait to open it up!

4 minutes ago, DarkDeny said:

Cant find DLC yet, how do I find it?

PSA: It's not on ONI's main page, and there is no link there to direct to it. The only DLC listed on the ONI main-page is the soundtrack. Use @Viperel's link to actually find it. (Can be found by searching directly in steam... Seems they're ironing out the process still)

For real, I may be new to these forums but I've been stalking paying attention since the release of Don't Starve, and it's been beyond fun. Please don't ever (drastically) change Klei and keep holding on to those core values on game designing - and for the love of all that is holy do not ever sell out to some giant hot shot companies. My heart would seriously break to see Klei chewed up by those monsters like they have done to so many other indy gems before and their games turned into simplified mass cash cows. Beauty is in the complexity and originality, and lot of us really need that too :love_heart:

Archived