Please keep meteors and rocket fueling in the full game after DLC launch

As title - Please keep meteors and rocket fueling in the full game after DLC launch, thank you Klei.

A certain amount of player like the meteors coming down and would like to fuel, charge and fill rockets...like in the old vanilla system.

We don`t know how these things will be in the full game on DLC release, so some are praying for certain things to still be in the game on DLC launch.

Well, there's the new niobium and tungsten volcano's, or so I've heard. And we will probably have to go out there to get our lovely radioactive materials for our nuclear research. What else is going to be out there is anyone's guess. Hopefully our space moo's will get an upgrade too. Also, we need places to put flags down. And long range missions will require bigger rockets, more powerful than CO2 or Sugar fuelled ones. 

I can't be the only one who finds meteors in their current iteration to be an incredible bore.  I find building a shell of bunker tiles to protect the asteroid to be incredibly tedious and would happily forfeit the free metals if it meant not having to bother with bunker tiles.

5 hours ago, babba said:

As title - Please keep meteors and rocket fueling in the full game after DLC launch, thank you Klei.

A certain amount of player like the meteors coming down and would like to fuel, charge and fill rockets...like in the old vanilla system.

We don`t know how these things will be in the full game on DLC release, so some are praying for certain things to still be in the game on DLC launch.

My theory is that the first 1-2 Asteroids will not have any meteor showers, but the lategame asteroids will have constant meteor showers which does that Solar is harder to set up, so you need to bring some other energy type... like Nuclear. In vanilla, Solar was kind of overly difficult to set up in Vanilla, considering the deceptively little yield it gave in comparison to other things you can get at that point in the game. I suppose for the Alpha they kept Solar free of consequences on purpose because we lack things like nuclear.

Archived