Fighting hounds causes crash

With a spear. Nothing more special ( no other stuff on my character), at day/dusk changing time. 

By the way, i tought i was in the bug report  forum but i'm obviously not. If someone can move my topic in the good place...

11 minutes ago, Nino123 said:

How can i do that ?

Fighting spiders did the same thing.

For Clientside Crashes

Go to Documents --> Klei --> DoNotStarveTogether and post the client_log.txt file.

For Serverside Crashes

In the game click the folder icon for the most recent world on your world screen(the one that shows all your worlds), this should open the cluster folder, open the master folder and post the server_log.txt file.

1 minute ago, DaZoul said:

They are with Walter, so hypothetically the only critter they could have outside Celestial Portal swapping is Woby

Walter cant adopt other critters?

Idk much about lua but the crash seems to be something related with the code of how pets act and being fighting make me thing that when the pet (or woby) try to evade the fight the game crashes

1 minute ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

Walter cant adopt other critters?

Idk much about lua but the crash seems to be something related with the code of how pets act and being fighting make me thing that when the pet (or woby) try to evade the fight the game crashes

he cant, by default, as it would "make Woby jealous" However if you ae playing with a different character, adopt a critter, then switch to Walter, said critter will stay, alongside Woby.

Archived