What are your predictions for DST?

42 minutes ago, Wardin25 said:

Honestly, as a Wormwood main Im extremely confused as to why Wormwood hasnt received a special interaction with the moon zones

Right?? it's too bad we havent seen any special interactions between Wormwood and the moon.

52 minutes ago, Charlie Dark said:

Oh, I just... hope it'll be a nice ending, at least... Maybe they'll be free, too?

On the one hand, I don't want the plot of my favorite game to end. On the other hand, I want to see a decent ending someday.
I'll just try to be more patient with the developers and their plans to give them more time to implement and reveal the whole story.
I do not know what the end of this story might be... But personally, I would like to see how the Ancient Civilization was resurrected again, and our characters destroyed evil and returned home, or maybe stayed in this world...

56 minutes ago, Wardin25 said:

Honestly, as a Wormwood main Im extremely confused as to why Wormwood hasnt received a special interaction with the moon zones (It probably is because hes a DLC character, but yet). Though, he is the only character that knows where the distilled knowledge has to be placed to unlock it

I hope this character will still play an important role in the whole story. Because it has a very large potential. He has a very close connection with the Moon, and his gem can be,for example, some key that can help everyone cope with evil... But this is my guess.

Wow. I was... not expecting this many results. I'm happy!
My only prediction is Wilson's update will be distinctly shadow-y support. Maybe like how Winona's orig. concept was to invent things to boost other survivors perks? I'd see that, but I hope Wil can stand on his own too, since I... only ever, uh, play alone. And I want him to be a viable solo character.

Also, I imagine the end of the series to go something like...

You guys know the Forge animatic, where Wigfrid charges headfirst into the arena? I feel like, for the sake of being able to still play the game even after the series ends, after so many years in the constant, they approach the portal home, and everything is so weird and unfamiliar to them. They already have a home, and, sure, it's deadly, but it's all they've known for so long, and they don't want to be separated from their dear friends. So they just... open a different portal. Different universes flash through it, different games even (references ofc., not straight up,) and the survivors get kind of excited because it's a new adventure. They all kind of pull a Wigfrid and do a full charge, spears in hand--- this weird ragtag group of people who was rejected by society (or ejected themselves) who found a home in this weird world, and, more importantly, with their fellow survivors. 

Um. I definitely have not laid in bed thinking about this. 

Alternatively... I'm sure Klei can cook something up no matter what, and I'll love it.

:willow:

Archived