The Cherry Team Random Arts

2 hours ago, WhackE said:

Bismuth was a really interesting choice for material, It looks really good, and you made it fit well In the game.

Thonks : D I kinda like exploring unusual materials

• Like 2

If you missed of forum I just repost thing here

Spoiler

379534200_someoneneeedslove.png.aa656194107dadd54bf8cfd086b15fe1.png
When devs give a character not enough love :C

Cherry Forest Art Updates

Spoiler

paint.pngcherrcombat.png

merchant.png.50e9fac5a8cd00fec62c861a83bfa839.pngimage.thumb.png.f3f6533d698c3e130df13d4f6782b8c6.png
Aaand... I am working on floor. Big detailed thing.

Scarenival Thingies

Spoiler

spookystuff.png

• Like 10
  • Health 1
  • GL Happy 1

Hope you guys (Note, ADM and whomever else is in the team) will do for DST EU macro-mods what the (ex) Myth team did for Asia lore, art & the like: a well-accomplished, comprehensive pack in DST's style, mechanics and "heart" so good it could be considered an official DS/T DLC/expansion. Gl, to me it seems you guys are on the right track. Very well-made art & dedication!

Edited by x0-VERSUS-1y
  • Like 1
  • Happy Hazard 1
  • GL Happy 1

Sharing the latest and likely last of the skin for the Beetlepass rewards for CF done by Notka :
(it might get some minor improvements)

bud_geode.png

Obviously comes with this beautiful flower, in case you don't know the Dayliling Bud (up there) come from the Daylily here, so it's a skin like Chester + Eyebone :

pot_geode.png

I think I'll send Notka a compilation of all her skins with the anims so she can share them, but there's a last surprise we've got pending : )

• Like 4
  • Wavey 1
  • GL Happy 4

Hi, a little announcement on my art topic - since profile statues are removed, we cannot update about many things related to Cherry Forest in a way that was before (and traffic is much higher here than in modding topics). Since that mod contained many of my arts, some or more updates, polls, requests might appear here (like between my posts with random DST pics). Also ADM might post more stuff than before.

For now just that little thing with content from current beta:

Spoiler

Edited by Notecja
  • Like 7

On 10/20/2022 at 5:47 PM, Notecja said:

Little update on what and how I was arting lately. C:

Hide contents

drylands.png
sulfurlands.png
Where did you traveled Wirly?

Hide contents

stuffbadlands.gif
Small tiny compilation~

This looks like it belongs in a wild west themed DLC for singleplayer.
It replicates the art style so well!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Loonytoony said:

This looks like it belongs in a wild west themed DLC for singleplayer.
It replicates the art style so well!

Thanks ^ ^ but I think it's going to be totally something else than any DLC - also is going to be for DST.

• Like 1

I know we are late (because at the last week of October I realised I have someeething to do) with Scarenival stuff for halloween, but update will happen and current stuff we have I think is going to be pretty epic. I am this time really proud of arts, and ADM did amazing game-design stuff.

0.gif

Spoiler

0.png1.png

2.png3.png

So bunch of funny things is coming... soon >:D

• Like 4
  • Wavey 1
  • GL Happy 1

I hate storage rooms, I hate storage rooms, I hate -

so we've got a solution :

How it works : All of these chests have compartments for each Moonlens you use as "keys" to access them, so in the base game and its 6 gems you have 54 slots per chest, as long as you make use of all of these different Moonlens (it's compatible with modded Moonlens). Definitively gonna make big use of this the next time I build a base. That will be part of our next update for Celestial Tools along a few other cool additions.
  • Like 4
  • Health 1
  • Sanity 2

On 11/29/2022 at 11:31 AM, ADM said:

so we've got a solution

I tried this thing and I really like the concept, but one of the chests broke when I built it on the boat. When clicked, it tried to open, but immediately closed every time, and I lost access to what I put there. And it doesn't drop things when destroyed. I would love to use it, but now I'm afraid to put something valuable there.